By Sarah
Hey everyone! Sarah here, hope everyone had a fun Thursday! Who is everyone's favourite Survivor player?! Let's get to know one another! :inlove:

Sarah

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Nova
It's lovely to meet you, Sarah!

Let's see, are we limited to Australian Survivor players, or can we say people from the US series as well?
Sarah liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Sharn
Hey everyone!

That's a tough question Sarah. I really like Sandra for the entertainment factor, but I also enjoy Tony.
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Jericho
Arumberaaaaa!!! Excited to get to know you all over the weekend some more. :)

I like this opening question Sarah! US-wise, I love Michele Fitzgerald and honestly gotta go with Yul Kwon as well. Australia-wise, no doubts in my brain it's Phoebe. I'm a big Season 3 / 2016 fan and she made that whole pre-merge so iconic.
Sarah liked this

Jericho

• Loser
By Sharn
Did you know that Michele is going to be on a Challenge soon?! So will Tommy as well as Micahela!
Jericho liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Casey
Hello Tribemates!! Excited to play with you all!! Honestly I gotta go with Wentworth or Parvati as my favorite! Two great gals!
Sarah liked this

Casey

• Loser
By Nova
Greg Buis is my spirit animal, but I also really liked Janet Carbin and Keith Nale. They were both a refreshing change from gamebots.
Casey, Jericho liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Sarah
Omg so many great players!! I'm definitely more familiar with US Survivor for some reason, but I better get more into Oz Survivor by the sounds of it! I'm definitely someone who likes the entertaining players like Sandra or Russell Hantz. :rofl:

Sarah

• Jury
By Jericho
Sharn wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:24:59 pm Did you know that Michele is going to be on a Challenge soon?! So will Tommy as well as Micahela!
I saw that! I'm actually excited for all of them to be on The Challenge. I remember seeing Jay / Natalie Anderson on it and loved them, so excited to see more Survivor players on it.
Sarah liked this

Jericho

• Loser
By Nova
Jericho wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:52:42 pm
Sharn wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:24:59 pm Did you know that Michele is going to be on a Challenge soon?! So will Tommy as well as Micahela!
I saw that! I'm actually excited for all of them to be on The Challenge. I remember seeing Jay / Natalie Anderson on it and loved them, so excited to see more Survivor players on it.
I knew that Jay was on it, but I didn't know that Natalie Anderson did. That's really neat!

I think Michaela would do really well on a show like that, and probably Michele too. Not so sure about Tommy, I don't remember him being terribly gifted in the challenge department.

Nova

• Jury
By Sharn
Yeah, Tommy wasn't spectacular, but he wasn't a slouch either. Definitely one of those middle of the road players that is just SLIIIIGHTLY above average in most areas. Perfect winning combination really.

Sharn

• Jury
By Sarah
Jericho wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:52:42 pm

Omg I love Natalie! Totally going to have to watch that!!

Sarah

• Jury
By Nova
Looks like only three of us need to compete in this challenge. Anybody feel confident or hesitant? I'm pretty good at a lot of trivia, but if it's trivia on Australian Survivor specifically, that I probably will not be amazing at, since I've never watched the show.

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Casey wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:27:36 pm I'm willing to compete! Good at Trivia but yeah, depends on what it is on!
I checked with Jonathan, and it looks like the trivia will be on Australia.

Nova

• Jury
By Jericho
Good shot at trivia everyone! While we didn’t get the idol clue, we at least don’t have Tribal so I’ll take that as a win!
Sarah liked this

Jericho

• Loser