By Jarrad
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:01:49 pm Jarrad, you guys practice a long time to come in 4x slower than the other team. What is it? Do you guys not work as well together?
To me, I just think we didn't find the differences as quickly. Personally.

I think you know better than we do JP. What is it?

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Well i will answer Jarrad's q too. Because I thought we worked great together overall. We had fallback plans if we needed support on our image we went to Jarrad. We each did one, and we had a poster too. We all did great. Even Sarah helped us before the comp started.

The other tribe clearly has a Comp Beast though. Because how else could they do it like that? Do I know who that comp beast is? No. But do I not like him? Right now yes not a fan. :curse:
Sarah liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Daisy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:05:21 pm Well i will answer Jarrad's q too. Because I thought we worked great together overall. We had fallback plans if we needed support on our image we went to Jarrad. We each did one, and we had a poster too. We all did great. Even Sarah helped us before the comp started.

The other tribe clearly has a Comp Beast though. Because how else could they do it like that? Do I know who that comp beast is? No. But do I not like him? Right now yes not a fan. :curse:
What if it's a her, hmm? did you think about that?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:04:22 pm Mat, I find it interesting that you guys have lost the Tribe challenges where you compete together, but won the challenge where you competed individually.

We are a bunch of armies of 1 I guess. That or ol Jericho and the team threw us a win, but I think we may have won that one regardless. I think these babies are harder when the spotlight is on and nothing like a team challenge to do that. We did solid today, but just had some trouble spotting the differences. Can you make them solo "team" challenges from here on out?

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:03:34 pm Michelle, at this point there have been a lot of different tribal combinations for people to form alliances. Which do you think was the most pivotal?
This feels like a goldie locks situation! The starting tribe was too slow and quiet so nothing happened, the first swap tribe felt like we were only there for like a day it was all too quick, this has felt like the first time I'm on a cohesive tribe that actually feels like a tribe that gets along and works well together! It makes me feel optimistic for our future even if we're not where we want to be in the present :heart:
Tegan liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
Michelle wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:07:49 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:03:34 pm Michelle, at this point there have been a lot of different tribal combinations for people to form alliances. Which do you think was the most pivotal?
This feels like a goldie locks situation! The starting tribe was too slow and quiet so nothing happened, the first swap tribe felt like we were only there for like a day it was all too quick, this has felt like the first time I'm on a cohesive tribe that actually feels like a tribe that gets along and works well together! It makes me feel optimistic for our future even if we're not where we want to be in the present :heart:
Michelle, Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:06:32 pm
Daisy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:05:21 pm Well i will answer Jarrad's q too. Because I thought we worked great together overall. We had fallback plans if we needed support on our image we went to Jarrad. We each did one, and we had a poster too. We all did great. Even Sarah helped us before the comp started.

What if it's a her, hmm? did you think about that?
If she's a girl well i won't ever stand in the way of a #girlboss so she can run me over and use me like the little bitch i am :loveeyes: :inlove: :shifty:
Sarah liked this

Daisy

• Jury