By Nova
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:03:03 pm Nova, you guys won the team challenge, but failed as individuals... Are you just stronger as a group?
I think that we definitely have the edge when it comes to group communication and working as a team. We really excel at listening to each other's ideas and figuring out how to maximize success for everybody. When we go it alone, we all have different ideas, and some will work and some won't, so it definitely helps us to have that group communication going instead of being individuals.

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jericho
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:01:38 pm Jericho, you posted a time that was more than double the rest of the tribes. Do you feel vulnerable tonight?
I do for sure! I know I messed up but nobody's perfect, and I've learned that for sure. All I can do is hope that I have been around enough and that my bonds with the tribe are strong enough to keep me in for at least one more round.

Jericho

• Loser
By Mark
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:03:33 pm Mark, you've been voted out before... have you made any inroads since then to change your fate at this Tribal?
Well, I've been voted out at 100% of tribals I've attended so far this game. Statistically, that doesn't look good for me but I've enjoyed the people on this tribe more than the last one.

Mark

• Loser
By Tessa
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:05:01 pm Tessa, are you looking at a united group to go up against Arumbera, or are you looking further ahead into a merge?
I'm looking for a young eligible bachelor to treat me like a princess, but they cast me for Stranded instead of The Bachelor.
David, Baden liked this

Tessa

• Jury
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:05:49 pm Sharn, are you happy with the group as a whole? Has there been any friction?
Seeing as I was the one with the Swap Power, I'm really happy with what the Survivor gods gave us. There hasn't been any friction that I can tell. And hopefully that will remain the same even after tonight's vote.

Sharn

• Jury
By Jericho
Mark wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:07:06 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:03:33 pm Mark, you've been voted out before... have you made any inroads since then to change your fate at this Tribal?
Well, I've been voted out at 100% of tribals I've attended so far this game. Statistically, that doesn't look good for me but I've enjoyed the people on this tribe more than the last one.
You know some people on this tribe were on that last one? Lol

Jericho

• Loser
By Ben
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:09:11 pm Ben, was tonight's decision difficult, or was there a group consensus?
I mean, this is only the second time I've been to tribal council and the first one was just to vote someone out of the tribe. So for me, it's difficult because this is my first real vote so it's the first time I'll see what happens after someone gets voted out from the game.

Ben

• Jury