By David
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:09:49 pm David, there are potentially 4 idols in the game currently. Maybe even more. Does that factor into tonight's decision at all?
I know that it is a factor for people. We will see if it impacts the result.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:07:23 pm Baden, has the game changed since swapping on to two tribes? With more people is it harder to navigate or easier?
It's absolutely changed. There's nowhere else to go but the merge, or back to the prejury beach for those who fail to do so. I think I speak for everyone when I say that's a huge accomplishment that we're working hard to make it there with as many of us as possible. I'm the kind of person who likes to play loyal, so you know I'm gonna go out guns-a-blazin' in every challenge I can to keep the tribe strong. :strong:

We've never had tribes of more then five or six members until we got into the 9v8 swap, and with seven tribemates, I've got a lot more options to figure out who's my best choice to align with, but it also makes it harder to come up with a consensus and stay safe in the majority. It may me easier to keep myself afloat, but it's a lot trickier to sail through unscathed when my one singular vote doesn't have as much weight on this tribe as it did when I was one of only five members last time I was here. I've just gotta stay on my mark and vote smarter, not harder.
Jericho liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Sharn
Christer Falck wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:13:05 pm Sharn, there’s been some whispering going on around you. Any sense that the vote is still live here?
Maybe it is, but I surely hope not. It definitely adds a sense of paranoia to an event like tribal council which is already rife with paranoia. I also think everyone here is valuable in one way or another, so it makes deliberating tough.

Sharn

• Jury
By Baden
Tessa wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:07:40 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:05:01 pm Tessa, are you looking at a united group to go up against Arumbera, or are you looking further ahead into a merge?
I'm looking for a young eligible bachelor to treat me like a princess, but they cast me for Stranded instead of The Bachelor.
(I'm single. Very single. Just sayin')

Baden

• Jury
By Tessa
Baden wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:15:38 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:05:01 pm Tessa, are you looking at a united group to go up against Arumbera, or are you looking further ahead into a merge?
I'm looking for a young eligible bachelor to treat me like a princess, but they cast me for Stranded instead of The Bachelor.
Baden liked this

Tessa

• Jury
By Juuso Makilahde
Tessa, are we looking at a possible Stranded Romance?! :inlove: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Tessa
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:17:45 pm

Tessa, are we looking at a possible Stranded Romance?! :inlove: :loveeyes: :loveeyes:
Time will tell

Tessa

• Jury