By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Welcome Arumbera to your first council as a new tribe.

Tegan, you have Individual Immunity from the first challenge, that expires tonight. Are you keeping it?

Everyone else, votes are due at 8:20:00 sharp.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Daisy, there's nowhere else to hide, all the inactive, semi-active are all gone. It's the final 17, we're getting closer and closer to a merge and the real game. How big is tonight's vote for the future of your game?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:08:38 pm Mat, reunite with anyone in particular that you were looking forward to seeing again?

It was great to see Jarrad again and connect back with Kylie too. However, with the speed of this thing I expect a new tribe before the votes are read.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ross
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:09:47 pm Ross, who contributed the least in tonight's challenge?
I sat out, so it might be me. I felt like I would have been able to get in there and play a role, but I did not get the same amount of practice time with the group and I didn't really want to disrupt the flow they built with their practice.

Ross

• Loser
By Jarrad
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:09:03 pm Jarrad, what's your criteria for your vote tonight?
My criteria for the vote tonight is who I feel least connected to and who I think will be receiving the majority of the votes.

Easy!

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Tegan
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:11:32 pm Tegan, with all of the swaps so far in the game, how has that impacted you and your relationships with people when you don’t know how soon your next swap may be?
For me, it hasn't really impacted how I form relationships with people. I've kinda been treating each tribe like it's a new game. I feel like if you have the knowledge of a swap coming up, it may change things, but they've kinda been unexpected for me at least so it hasn't changed much.

Tegan

• Jury
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:06:47 pm Daisy, there's nowhere else to hide, all the inactive, semi-active are all gone. It's the final 17, we're getting closer and closer to a merge and the real game. How big is tonight's vote for the future of your game?
I think tonight is super important. You want to show friends on your new tribe that you also want what is best for the tribe moving forward. Because none of us want to end up here again. But yes you're right the room went from a square to a circle because theres no corners to hide in now :laugh:

Daisy

• Jury