By Casey
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:15:37 pm Michelle, we lost an Icon in Kristie last night. Are you okay? How is your mental and emotional health? How do you plan to move forward?
She is missed and loved
Sarah liked this

Casey

• Loser
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:05:20 pm I could ask you all how you like your new tribe, and you could give me safe answers like "i love them so far, it's a great group!" but let's cut to the chase.

Who actually feels in danger tonight?
And I don't mind being the first to admit I felt in danger. Don't get me wrong i have really enjoyed talking to everyone on the tribe but with all of the swap nonsense plus, you just had to offer idol clues tonight :crine: I think everyone felt somewhat in danger.
Sarah liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:14:31 pm Michelle, are some members of the group more open with you than others?
With a very quiet start, and then a very brief stay on the 2.0 tribe, and now just 24 hours with this new group... It feels like a brand new game and we're all just starting from square one! It's hard to really open up to people this fast when the objective was the challenge and then the vote, but of course there's always going to be people who talk more and get along with some more than others :dunno:

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:15:37 pm Michelle, we lost an Icon in Kristie last night. Are you okay? How is your mental and emotional health? How do you plan to move forward?
No I won't recover...... I will be playing this game in honor of her and if I win I will be donating the winnings to the Kristie Was Robbed Foundation.
Rebel Wilson, Mat, Casey and 6 others liked this

Michelle

• Jury