By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:02:27 pm Mat, there's one member of your tribe that was not originally on it before Thursday... they also have not shown up and cost your tribe the immunity challenge. Is tonight an easy decision?
Yes it is :)

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Christer Falck
Tessa, Mat is clearly referring to Kristie as the easy choice. But she was your original tribemate, have you tried to teach your new tribe about who Kristie really is, when you get to know her? What does Kristie mean to you?

Christer Falck

• Host
By Tessa
As the local expert on Kristie, ive done my best to educate the tribe on her. Kristie is a legend for her challenge performances. She si well known for her 11 hour run in challenge 2 here she used all 11 hours and still got us a score of zero. Her legacy transends her OG tribe but carreid to other tribes as well. It was also her birthday weekend this past week, at least when I last spoke to her it was. Maybe she got too old for online games and vanished.

KRISTIE means the world to me, and she will be the most missed person in Stranded history. if she goes tonight
Sarah, Mat, Daisy and 2 others liked this

Tessa

• Jury
By Daisy
Btw we would have slayed the comp without Kristie. So honestly I have great faith in us we will continue to slay comps moving forward! :cool:
Sarah liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Sarah
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:10:54 pm Sarah, how does it feel being ranked #1?
I honestly had no idea and I'm a bit shocked considering I flopped in our last comp with the immunity letters. :teary: thanks team :inlove: :inlove:

Sarah

• Jury