By Ben
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:08:24 pm Ben, is this just delaying the inevitable or are these two tribe members getting a second shot at the game after surviving tonight?
More than likely getting a new start. But possible the people who get swapped might just be looked at by their new tribe as someone the other tribe didn't want and send them on their way next anyway. Or maybe their new tribe will see them as a potential number in their favor. Hard to tell, JLP.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jericho
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:09:14 pm
Jericho wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:08:15 pm
Tessa wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:03:15 pm
I like you, I'm voting for you to come to Arumbera!
I'm assuming this is a joke, but just to clarify, you are voting someone on your own tribe off tonight.
I'm not joking that I like her, that would be so mean wtf Jonathan.

Jericho

• Loser
By Jarrad
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:11:19 pm Jarrad, did the challenge weigh heavily on tonight's decision or is this vote about trust?
Personally, neither? I suppose it's about trust in some way in that I definitely have the least amount of trust established with this person.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Ben
I just wanna say it makes me feel a little bit better about losing the challenge by 3 seconds. I'd be pissed if I was the Tortilla tribe and nailed that win knowing the other two tribes aren't voting someone out of the game.
Sarah, Jericho, Michelle and 1 others liked this

Ben

• Jury
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:07:47 pm Daisy, assuming it's not you tonight being voted out, would you welcome the new tribe member with open arms?
Well they are lucky I'm in a good mood tonight!! Kidding of course, as long as they aren't an asshole. :oop:

Daisy

• Jury
By Sarah
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:13:34 pm Sarah, how do you like your new tribe and is there room for another tribemember after tonight's swap?
I honestly love everyone and even though we failed we worked well together so it will be sad to see someone else but I'm sure if someone new comes we will welcome them with open arms. :inlove:

Sarah

• Jury
By Mat
Ben wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:12:29 pm I just wanna say it makes me feel a little bit better about losing the challenge by 3 seconds. I'd be pissed if I was the Tortilla tribe and nailed that win knowing the other two tribes aren't voting someone out of the game.
We actually only lost by 1 second, but it was a really important second.
Sarah, Jarrad liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Casey
Christer Falck wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:18:48 pm Casey, is there anyone from the Papunya you would like to see voted onto your tribe?
I’m honestly indifferent!! Looking forward to mixing and mingling with new people! The game still feels really early on so getting to know everyone is kind of the stage that I’m at!!

Casey

• Loser
By Jericho
Yana Troyanova wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:25:45 pm Kirstie, will you ignore this question if you think I am the prettiest co-host?

Jericho, what are the factors in your decision on who to vote out of your tribe?
I will be replicating Sean Kenniff's winning Survivor strategy and using the alphabet to determine my vote, so as a result my vote is for Arturo Islas tonight. Where is that bitch?

Jericho

• Loser