By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome Arumbera and Papunya to your first Tribal Council as new tribes,

Please have a seat. As I said earlier you are both voting someone off separately at this joint council. Two people voted out of their tribes...

However, what you were unaware of is that those two players will be swapping yet again as you are voting them OFF of your tribe, and ON to the other tribe.

Nova and Tegan have Individual Immunity, you two can choose to use it tonight or at the next council seeing as no one is voted out of the game tonight. You have 5 minutes to make your decision.

Votes are due at 9:30:00c/10:30:00e
Cate Blanchett liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Michelle
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:04:42 pm Michelle, does this change anything for you?
This is definitely going to change a lot about the game, but I don't know if it's going to change anything about my own personal decision on who to vote tonight.

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
This tribal, round was fucked from the start, so why not make it crazier. You started us with a little hit of speed, then we railed lines of coke, well its 4am and Walter White just dropped off the good stuff.

Ill go first
Sarah, Rebel Wilson liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Mark
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:06:34 pm Mark, is it weird being at a Tribal with the other tribe being able to see everything you say.
It's a little weird, I didn't even really think about the fact that the other tribe was going to tribal at the same time until I actually came here. It's not like I need to hide anything from them though, at least as far as I know

Mark

• Loser