By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Papunya to your first Tribal Council of Austranded 2,

Votes will be due and final at 8:20:00c/9:20:00e sharp. Meaning, get your votes in before that time to the second.

First things first, grab a torch and get fire. We do this because fire represents your life in this game, when your fire is gone, so are you.

Private Messaging/Instant Messaging should stop now for your tribe.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Harry
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:04:17 pm Harry, has there been speculation about there potentially being a newbie on the tribe?
I mean, for me a little but that speculation has since disappeared. We all seem to be seasoned to this and that is one thing I can fully believe in.

Harry

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:03:33 pm Daisy, what did you make of your tribe's challenge performance?
I thought we had it all, until the results were posted and saw we didnt have the speed, which was the biggest factor. How the hell did the other tribes get 4 minutes did they snort a line before logging on?

Daisy

• Jury
By Ross
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote:Ross, who is most in danger tonight?
It's hard to say. In a 5 person tribe, there's plenty of danger to go around, especially when one person is immune. There are very few options, and very little to go on at this point.

Ross

• Loser
By Michelle
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:03:11 pm Michelle, you have Individual Immunity Tonight, a holdover from the first challenge. How has the tribe bonded as a 5?
First tribal is always SO scary! It feels good knowing that I have one more day in this game, but it's quickly shot down by the fact we have to vote out someone on this tribe :sob: I think we've all got along great and it's incredibly hard to try and find a reason to vote out one of these people! Can we bring back El so we could all survive another day?
Baden, Daisy liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Baden
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:04:00 pm Baden, with there being multiple games within this Survivor game, is it hard keeping track of everything?
*Dips Torch* :fire:

Wow, I really didn't wanna be here so soon. The last week has gone by so fast because of these guys. I've loved every second up until the last hour or so when I realized that we need to vote somebody off for the first time.

It's hard to keep track of one game, let alone all the twists with the newbie and the guessing game with everyone else! I'm not exactly the most well-read Stranded superfan, so I haven't even bothered guessing any names yet because it's pretty much a lost cause on me. The most I can say is that I'm 0 for 3 on guessing who the new player is, also just due to blind guesswork.

This vote is gonna hurt me hard, because no matter who goes tonight, it's someone that I've really enjoyed talking with over the past week. There really isn't one "right" answer tonight for a clear outcast or weak link in my eyes, so up until the second I finally cast my vote, I'll be weighing all the options in my head and seeing what turns out the best.

Whichever one of us gets voted out here, I just want my tribemates to know that I've had an absolute blast coming back, and I'm gonna miss you, whoever ends up getting the short end today. It's still sinking in that I was even selected to come back for this at all, so the experience has been a blessing! :broken:

Baden

• Jury
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:10:36 pm Daisy, are there definitely weak links in the tribe challenge-wise?
I think everyone is trying their damn hardest with the skills they have which I appreciate. It also makes me confident we all are seasoned players. The toughest part is handing extraneous circumstances, aka IRL stuff interfering with challenges.

Daisy

• Jury