By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Imanpa to the first Tribal Council of Austranded 2,

Votes will be due and final at 7:20:00c/8:20:00e sharp. Meaning, get your votes in before that time to the second.

First things first, grab a torch and get fire. We do this because fire represents your life in this game, when your fire is gone, so are you.

Private Messaging/Instant Messaging should stop now for your tribe.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Mat, there's a lot of games going on within the game. There's a guessing game, everyone's trying to hide their alias, there's a newbie that you're trying to sniff out. With all that going on, is it harder to find a bond with people?

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jarrad
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:02:52 pm Jarrad, such a small tribe, yet here you are at council. Is that nerve-wracking?
Um, yes! I really don't feel like there are any weak links. I knew the time would come where I'd be faced with a difficult decision but I really didn't expect it to be so soon.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Simon
Yeah, totally. I just feel like we weren't expecting to be here because we've all been active and chatting and getting along. Like the perfect ingredients for a tribe. I guess we just can't unscramble Australian words fast or well.

Simon

• Loser
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:05:45 pm Mat, there's a lot of games going on within the game. There's a guessing game, everyone's trying to hide their alias, there's a newbie that you're trying to sniff out. With all that going on, is it harder to find a bond with people?
Well there ya go, this is about as meta as you can get. Sometimes I forget which me I am. It is tougher to get into that nitty gritty stuff that really bonds you, but you can still get personal and really connect with someone.

Based on the reveals thus far. The guessing game is pretty fucking hard if you ask me, so maybe people start to loosen up. However the newbie guessing is fun. Totally random, but kinda a fun mini game.

Mat

• Jury
By David
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:06:13 pm David, you guys weren't even close in that challenge, what went wrong?
It's hard to pinpoint one reason. We were riding a bit of confidence from the previous events, and I felt prepared pretty well. During the challenge, I feel I could have put forth a better effort. I don't think it would have changed the outcome, but I want to perform the best I can for the team. It was a good learning lesson for the group, and I wouldn't place the blame on any of us in particular.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Kylie
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:11:04 pm Kylie, is it weird knowing that everyone here has experience in Stranded, but getting to know them as someone new?
Yeah, and they could be players from last season or a bunch of years ago. I'm treating everyone like it's the first time we've met, as chances are it is.

Kylie

• Jury
By Simon
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:12:38 pm Simon, what would you say is this tribe's strength going forward?
I think our ability to communicate. We all seem pretty sensible too. Like no one is flying off the rails. Everyone kind of has their personality in check.
David liked this

Simon

• Loser