By Sharn
It just occurred to me the other night while talking to someone that I am the Debbie Wanner of this season. I seriously have expertise in so many things. Maybe you've gotten value from some of my personal conversations we've had? Hopefully! Let's keep a tally.
  • 1. Real estate investing (Buy Low Sell High)
    2. Stock market investing (are you trading time for money or money for time?)
    3. Healthy skincare routines (I've had perfect skin for 30 years)
    4. Water temperature control (I recommend Iron Flask)
    5. Menu development & party planning (Martha Stewart could never)
    6. General financial planning (big boss babe energy here)
    7. Reading challenge rules (most of the time)
    8. Folding laundry (2-month career at Express when I was teen)
    9. Panicking (stay ready so that you don't have to get ready)
Feel free to add your own
David, Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
Sharn is amazing at scaring the fuck out of cocky bitches like Baden who were expecting a massive call-out post that would throw the game into continued turmoil and completely one-up my voice message XD

Keep up the great work!
David, Sarah liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Sharn
Sarah wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:28:30 pm Queen of knowing how to make apple sauce should definitely be added. :laugh:
No but actually. Don't fall into the trap of making applesauce with ALL honeycrisps, because the flavor is too strong. I did that once, because duh Honeycrisp are great, but the applesauce ended up bad. You only need a couple honeycrisp mixed in with mostly gala or fuji. Water, ginger, honey and cinnamon. Bam!

Also, is anyone else extra paranoid at the grocery store self-checkout now that they've added cameras?! I always wear a hat and sunglasses now, because I usually check my honeycrisps out as gala apples. :yikes:
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Baden wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:04:06 pm Sharn is amazing at scaring the fuck out of cocky bitches like Baden who were expecting a massive call-out post that would throw the game into continued turmoil and completely one-up my voice message XD

Keep up the great work!
My next thread is going to be titled "Dear Baden".

Any other OG players remember when those call out threads were THE THING? :rofl:
Baden liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
10. Catwalk modeling (I've got a catwalk playlist with around 200 songs on it; it's mostly played at the grocery store)
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sarah
Sharn wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:59:14 pm 10. Catwalk modeling (I've got a catwalk playlist with around 200 songs on it; it's mostly played at the grocery store)
Please tell me you have some Rupaul songs on there :this:
Baden liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Sharn
Sarah wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 3:09:26 pm
Sharn wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:59:14 pm 10. Catwalk modeling (I've got a catwalk playlist with around 200 songs on it; it's mostly played at the grocery store)
Please tell me you have some Rupaul songs on there :this:
You know what. Strangely enough, there's only ONE Ru song on there named Cover Girl. I should change that tbh.
Sarah, Baden liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Baden
Sharn wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:56:13 pm
Baden wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 1:04:06 pm Sharn is amazing at scaring the fuck out of cocky bitches like Baden who were expecting a massive call-out post that would throw the game into continued turmoil and completely one-up my voice message XD

Keep up the great work!
My next thread is going to be titled "Dear Baden".

Any other OG players remember when those call out threads were THE THING? :rofl:
Were we wrong to think Mat played the longest ago? Is Sharn actually the Wigleswwirth if Stranded?
Sharn liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Hey, if you're volunteering to be voted out so we can be sure, that's cool with me :p

And if Sharn knows it all, does she know who the fuck got 31 coins to bid on a 7 coin mystery box?
David liked this

Baden

• Jury