By Baden
Wowee this topic sure is quiet do far. Let's change that, shall we?

First of all, congrats to everyone here, we made the merge! It still doesn't feel real that we made it this far! I'm definitely down to celebrate and get to know everyone that's still here.

While I'm here, I'd also like to apologize for being so quiet over the weekend so far. Unfortunately, my situation at work has me at a place where I'm investing more of my time in my store than my life outside of work, and I'll probably be working around 80 hours this coming week. It shouldn't ever get that bad again after this coming week, but don't think even for a moment that it means I'm bowing out!

My heart is still very much in this game, and I didn't work this hard through the premerge just to give up now. Even if I'm offline, shoot me a message and I'll always get back to you when I get the chance to.

I'm ready to get the back half of this game underway! I'm gonna bring my A-game, and I hope all 14 of us do! Let's make this the best season in 14 years of Stranded history!

Uluru Tribe ready? Go!
Tegan, Sharn, Ben and 6 others liked this

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jericho
Hey Uluru! First off, thank you for sharing Baden, appreciate you laying your work situation out there for us.

I’m just bumping this with my own scenario for this weekend just as an FYI. On vacation with family this weekend and we’re going camping tonight so my signal might not be the strongest until closer to the round. Hoping to get on at some point and chat it up but figured I’d share this in case you were wondering where I was / what I was doing.
Sharn, David, Sarah and 1 others liked this

Jericho

• Loser
By Sharn
Love you, Bae! As someone who works in management too, I totally get the often times demanding hours. At least you’re salaried. Hopefully you’re saving your money and investing!
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Baden
https://voca.ro/1mFmNgl4MBFL

Sometimes, things that need to be said can't always be expressed in writing. I recorded this around 1:30 this morning after Tessa's departure, and with permission from Jonathan, wanted to share my thoughts like this. It's now pushing at 4:30, and I'm gonna try to get at least a little bit of sleep tonight. If anyone wants to talk, my DM's are always open. I'll be at the store again all day tomorrow (shocker, I know) but even if I'm offline, I'll check in as often as I can because I'm ready to take the next step here.

I love you all so, so much. Don't ever forget that. Let's make the experience one for the history books!
David, Kylie, Tegan and 1 others liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Mat
Great speech and I respect the hell out of it. But at one point did you give yourself credit for the Jericho and Nova boots or starting those votes (I dont care about credit for anyone, those felt like big herd votes) and then whine about the pagonging? Look inward if both of the things I said are true. Again, I respect this play my man, but you did not offer any reason for me to turn on the people that have stuck by my side through this whole game.

I hope work isnt too bad today and you are a great guy, but you need to use that work experience and make the sale, not be sold to.
Jericho liked this

Mat

• Jury