Goodnight, Sweet Prince
By Lara Álvarez
Dang, was hoping you could reposition after getting voted to another tribe, but it seems like it just took the wind out of your sails a bit more? :(

Please don't forget to distribute your coins to any/all remaining players!

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Christer Falck
I messaged Mark to get back here and read our goodbyes. Can’t wait to hear his unfiltered Kristie thoughts/theories on her whereabouts.

Christer Falck

• Host
By Mark
Lara Álvarez wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:35:24 pm Dang, was hoping you could reposition after getting voted to another tribe, but it seems like it just took the wind out of your sails a bit more? :(

Please don't forget to distribute your coins to any/all remaining players!
I think it's actually the swap past that one that really did me in. I might have found a place for myself in the new tribe that knew I wouldn't have allies elsewhere, but then the next swap put me back with two of the people that just voted me out. I dunno, it wasn't a great position either way.

Mark

• Loser
By Mark
Christer Falck wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:38:26 pm I messaged Mark to get back here and read our goodbyes. Can’t wait to hear his unfiltered Kristie thoughts/theories on her whereabouts.
Theories on her whereabouts? My assumption was that she just lost interested after being voted out, I know I did a little bit.
Christer Falck liked this

Mark

• Loser