By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
As the rest of them will soon find out, you are a Stranded icon, a legend and a friend. I'm so glad you decided to play again and I'm so happy you made it all the way. Bitter sweet in that you came so close yet again to getting that W, but you will always be a Stranded Winner to me <3

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Sharn
So first thing I want to say is that I regret telling David that we wouldn't be friends after the game. My obsession with winning took over momentarily, and I knew there was nothing strategically I could do to manipulate him. But I shouldn't have crossed that emotional boundary. I don't regret much that I do in these games, but that was actually a shitty thing to do. We're gonna be besties for sure!! :inlove:
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sharn
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:59:02 pm Sharn!!!!! Legend, Icon, Rotted Ass Fucking Bitch...welcome so sad to see you here <3
NOT ROTTED I'M SCREAMING!

But actually I'm really rotted to the core.
Michelle liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
I really should have seen the writing on the wall with David eventually betraying me after I forced Mat out of the game. David was upset that I made a play against his positioning, and at that point two important things happened:

1) he lied about his double vote advantage to me. We were going to 3-2-1 vote Daisy out of the game with it. It was totally unnecessary as you saw at tribal council since he made the whole thing up, but I assumed he was just trying to have a flashy move to compare to me at the end.

2) when he was coy about how many total coins he had. My goal was to get David as many coins as possible so that Jarrad/Ben couldn't win anymore immunities through F4. This is why I pushed so hard for Daisy to give up her coins to david. lol Once that happened, he had enough to outbid me in the last advantage at F3.

Two really subtle nuances that I just brushed off were the big red flags that he wasn't with me anymore. yikes!!

Sharn

• Jury
By Daisy
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:00:21 pm So first thing I want to say is that I regret telling David that we wouldn't be friends after the game. My obsession with winning took over momentarily, and I knew there was nothing strategically I could do to manipulate him. But I shouldn't have crossed that emotional boundary. I don't regret much that I do in these games, but that was actually a shitty thing to do. We're gonna be besties for sure!! :inlove:
Girl i said worse to him. He”ll build himself a bridge and get the hell over it god knows he is a dick😂. And it was an honor playing with a season one person wow. 🤭
Michelle liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
I knew it the folks here at stranded are purists and would not tolerate advantages working at final 5. ✋At the time though i figured wow did they seriously allow a fking final 5 advantage I even went and checked the rules again but it only said shit about idols.
Kylie liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Ben
He lied about his double vote advantage with me too. Had me thinking he was gonna use it at final 5 on Jarrad to get 3 votes on him. And then at the last second changed the vote to daisy knowing I could be going home with one vote being off, so I swtiched.

Ben

• Jury
By Kylie
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:56:03 pm As the rest of them will soon find out, you are a Stranded icon, a legend and a friend. I'm so glad you decided to play again and I'm so happy you made it all the way. Bitter sweet in that you came so close yet again to getting that W, but you will always be a Stranded Winner to me <3
Oh. Oh dear. A friend you say. Gulp.

Uhhh, HI SHARN!! Welcome to Ponderosa!!

Oh boy.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:10:18 pm
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:00:21 pm So first thing I want to say is that I regret telling David that we wouldn't be friends after the game. My obsession with winning took over momentarily, and I knew there was nothing strategically I could do to manipulate him. But I shouldn't have crossed that emotional boundary. I don't regret much that I do in these games, but that was actually a shitty thing to do. We're gonna be besties for sure!! :inlove:
Girl i said worse to him. He”ll build himself a bridge and get the hell over it god knows he is a dick😂. And it was an honor playing with a season one person wow. 🤭
He's not a dick though. I predict even you will like him after the season Daisy. He's a pretty cool guy. And these moves were, sadly for Sharn, necessary to get him the best chance of winning.

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:13:59 pm He lied about his double vote advantage with me too. Had me thinking he was gonna use it at final 5 on Jarrad to get 3 votes on him. And then at the last second changed the vote to daisy knowing I could be going home with one vote being off, so I swtiched.
Yeah. David and I had been debating on whether to take Daisy out all day. We were all voting for you that night until David told me at tribal council that he wanted to switch back to the original plan we had. I don't think he understands that his fake advantage didn't really impact anything, but it was a great ploy nonetheless!

I didn't think Jarrad was that great of a player. He's been quite the coattail rider and seemingly let the game happen to him. He didn't really start playing until after Michelle left. And he still struggled to gain any real influence. I think his social game is decent though. While Jarrad was typically in a position to not get voted out, I'm not sure if that was by his own volition, so it's hard for me to give him points there.

Sharn

• Jury
By Kylie
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:22:19 pm
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:13:59 pm He lied about his double vote advantage with me too. Had me thinking he was gonna use it at final 5 on Jarrad to get 3 votes on him. And then at the last second changed the vote to daisy knowing I could be going home with one vote being off, so I swtiched.
Yeah. David and I had been debating on whether to take Daisy out all day. We were all voting for you that night until David told me at tribal council that he wanted to switch back to the original plan we had. I don't think he understands that his fake advantage didn't really impact anything, but it was a great ploy nonetheless!

I didn't think Jarrad was that great of a player. He's been quite the coattail rider and seemingly let the game happen to him. He didn't really start playing until after Michelle left. And he still struggled to gain any real influence. I think his social game is decent though. While Jarrad was typically in a position to not get voted out, I'm not sure if that was by his own volition, so it's hard for me to give him points there.
Not me immediately agreeing with Sharn.
Sharn liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:18:04 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:56:03 pm As the rest of them will soon find out, you are a Stranded icon, a legend and a friend. I'm so glad you decided to play again and I'm so happy you made it all the way. Bitter sweet in that you came so close yet again to getting that W, but you will always be a Stranded Winner to me <3

Oh boy.
Yep, Poody and I go way back. I was even in one of his games PRE-STRANDED, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about that. :rofl:

Hi Kylie! Sorry I trashed you SO FUCKING HARD in the game, but I needed to mischaracterize you as some villain. I actually think you're really nice, and I hope we can keep talking after the game. I was really interested in hearing about family situation and recent life transition!
Kylie liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Kylie
Sharn, does David know you have this low opinion of Jarrad's game? Did you discuss end-game scenarios?

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:25:21 pm
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:18:04 pm

Oh boy.
Yep, Poody and I go way back. I was even in one of his games PRE-STRANDED, but I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about that. :rofl:

Hi Kylie! Sorry I trashed you SO FUCKING HARD in the game, but I needed to mischaracterize you as some villain. I actually think you're really nice, and I hope we can keep talking after the game. I was really interested in hearing about family situation and recent life transition!
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH THAT'S what you were doing?? LMAO. Making me into a villain would take Herculean effort, but wow, okay. Thank you for telling me. Tonight has blown my mind in myriad ways.

And thank you, but all of that back story was complete rubbish. Did you view our alias reveals?

Oh, and yes, Poody specifically said you were allowed to talk about old times now! Share away!

Kylie

• Jury