By Mat
I agree with every single word of this. After the Tegan boot I saw it as Michelle's game to lose and you vs me for next person up. We got Michelle, then you got me. So much fun!

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:27:33 am
Sarah wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:49:46 am Omg Sharn!!!! A few of us were rooting for you to win!!! Also shocked youre not a middle aged woman. Are you even a manager?! LOL

So fun chatting with you. ❤
I’m not a middle aged woman but I definitely live the middle aged woman lifestyle. Lol I am a manager. I describe my occupation in this thread.

And yeah Mat you got me! I had no idea that chats and whispers were even a thing!!! Lol I literally felt like the newbie player.
Omg I did this PMing stuff on the first day too to a few peoplr :crine: Im not quite as OG as you, but I get the struggle with the chats haha. So fun playing with you! Can't wait to see all the awesome food you eat on insta lol :inlove:
Mat liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Baden
Sharntralinta my robbededest queen! Those boys are lucky for an f2 because you would've beaten anyone out of f6 in my eyes! I'm so thankful we got to play together so much, and I really hope you get Discord figured out so we can still chat after the game ends, you old fart :p

PS I'm still ashamed that autocorrect called you Sharon that one time in the challenge planning thread.

Baden

• Jury
By Sharn
Baden wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 7:08:14 pm Sharntralinta my robbededest queen! Those boys are lucky for an f2 because you would've beaten anyone out of f6 in my eyes! I'm so thankful we got to play together so much, and I really hope you get Discord figured out so we can still chat after the game ends, you old fart :p

PS I'm still ashamed that autocorrect called you Sharon that one time in the challenge planning thread.
You're so sweet! I got Cire-ed out of the game this season, but it's an honor to have people's respect, so I'm good! My discord handle is Cho#1858. You can find my other social media handles here: https://bio.link/thatcho Let's play some games together! <3

Sharn

• Jury