By Ben
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:28:57 pm Why did you guys want to vote me???Im honored though😗
I didn't want to. I thought it was such a stupid move for David. Maybe not, though.
Daisy liked this

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Sharn, could you please explain how my vote went down? When did each of David and Jarrad know about it?

Also, if you're good with it, please offer some insight as to the nature of your occupation.

Thanks!
Daisy liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:25:57 pm Sharn, does David know you have this low opinion of Jarrad's game? Did you discuss end-game scenarios?
Yes. I was pretty open with David about everything after we made up. I'd say it was either the round Tegan left or right before the double tribal. David knew just about everything I knew. the only difference between us is that he didn't have the social muscles to move the votes where he always wanted i.e. Mat's vote.
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:28:57 pm Why did you guys want to vote me???Im honored though😗
David and I were under the assumption that it was a F3. you being in the F4 meant that we were bigger targets to get votes and/or go to fire-making. I was confident that I could beat both Jarrad and Ben easily in the end, so it didn't really matter to me how we got there. Just that we got there. I had done a good job pitting Ben and Jarrad against each other. Their relationship strangely fell apart rapidly. So having them both in the F4 meant David and I would get a free pass. This was the plan, because I was under the assumption David wouldn't vote me out.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH THAT'S what you were doing?? LMAO. Making me into a villain would take Herculean effort, but wow, okay. Thank you for telling me. Tonight has blown my mind in myriad ways.

And thank you, but all of that back story was complete rubbish. Did you view our alias reveals?
WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE! So you aren't a divorced older lady taking care of her mother and her garden?! :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: I never really looked much into the aliases tbh. I didn't have time to do research on people during the game.
Daisy, Kylie liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Kylie
Haha, funny! I told you I was looking after my grandmother in Louisiana after her hip surgery and was looking for a new career. You were very supportive, by the way! For the story to have been true though, my lovely grandmother would be over 100, and sadly, she didn't make it that far.

Incidentally, the grandma stories, outside of the surgery which she never had, were all true. She baked pies and kept a beautiful garden.

I actually live near Seattle, where I run a consulting firm.

Playing with you was such a unique experience, please forgive my confs in advance. :D

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:39:05 pm Sharn, could you please explain how my vote went down? When did each of David and Jarrad know about it?

Also, if you're good with it, please offer some insight as to the nature of your occupation.

Thanks!
Sure thing! It was pretty simple actually, and I actually give 80% credit to Tegan/Michelle for your ouster over myself. Tegan did all the heavy lifting with convincing Michelle that she wasn't high on the totem pole. Where I luckily come in is that I had worked early on building a relationship with Michelle. I think a little luck on my part here. Michelle had a reason to flip due to Tegan and she didn't want to see her new ally (me) leave that night.

Like I said before, I had already been working hard to sew seeds of you being annoying, bossy, aggressive etc. I think Tegan/Michelle knew the depths of your control (more than I did), and I knew David was with you. So it just made sense to target you as the glue. I can confirm that David did NOT know about your ouster whatsoever. Jarrad claimed to me that Michelle told him I was safe. I didn't believe that whatsoever, but maybe Michelle can enlighten us. I'm under the assumption that both David and Jarrad were blindsided.

In terms of my occupation, I manage restaurants for a living. A couple actually. That's my MAIN income. My partner and I own real estate property which is making us a cute piece of coin. And lastly, my part time job is that of a micro-influencer online. I got my start on Twitch and was making around $600/mo when you count up subs/donations/affiliate-sales/etc. I'm now currently branching out to podcasting/youtube/Instagram. Not making that much money now as I build another audience, but sponsored content helps.

The reason I was drunk today is because I was actually working on a PR project for this company that provides personal chefs. Since I cook for a living, I sometimes will have a chef cook for me at home. So bougie I know, but I don't cook at home at all. LOL This company likes me so they finally reached out for a collaboration. I had too much cabernet while chatting with the chef.

You can connect with me on social media or via content here: https://bio.link/thatcho
Tegan, Kylie liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:48:17 pm Haha, funny! I told you I was looking after my grandmother in Louisiana after her hip surgery and was looking for a new career. You were very supportive, by the way! For the story to have been true though, my lovely grandmother would be over 100, and sadly, she didn't make it that far.

Incidentally, the grandma stories, outside of the surgery which she never had, were all true. She baked pies and kept a beautiful garden.

Playing with you was such a unique experience, please forgive my confs in advance. :D
OMG you had me hook line and sinker!! LOL I'm like over here trying to think of what financial advice I can give you after a divorce. I just wanted you to be ok, because I know divorce can ruin people financially. Take a look at this video when you have some time. It was super enlightening.

And don't worry about the confessionals. It's water off a duck's back!

Sharn

• Jury
By Kylie
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:03:39 pm
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:48:17 pm Haha, funny! I told you I was looking after my grandmother in Louisiana after her hip surgery and was looking for a new career. You were very supportive, by the way! For the story to have been true though, my lovely grandmother would be over 100, and sadly, she didn't make it that far.

OMG you had me hook line and sinker!! LOL I'm like over here trying to think of what financial advice I can give you after a divorce. I just wanted you to be ok, because I know divorce can ruin people financially. Take a look at this video when you have some time. It was super enlightening.

And don't worry about the confessionals. It's water off a duck's back!
Oh thank you, the divorce was 20 years ago. I seem to be coping fairly well now, but I do appreciate your concern. And thank you for explaining your life a bit more, I really value how different we can all be from one another while still enjoying the same games. Cheers!

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
Of course. The internet is the wild west. You never know who you'll meet! It's the great connector of our time!
Kylie liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Michelle
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:59:00 pm
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:39:05 pm Sharn, could you please explain how my vote went down? When did each of David and Jarrad know about it?

Thanks!
Sure thing! It was pretty simple actually, and I actually give 80% credit to Tegan/Michelle for your ouster over myself. Tegan did all the heavy lifting with convincing Michelle that she wasn't high on the totem pole. Where I luckily come in is that I had worked early on building a relationship with Michelle. I think a little luck on my part here. Michelle had a reason to flip due to Tegan and she didn't want to see her new ally (me) leave that night.

Like I said before, I had already been working hard to sew seeds of you being annoying, bossy, aggressive etc. I think Tegan/Michelle knew the depths of your control (more than I did), and I knew David was with you. So it just made sense to target you as the glue. I can confirm that David did NOT know about your ouster whatsoever. Jarrad claimed to me that Michelle told him I was safe. I didn't believe that whatsoever, but maybe Michelle can enlighten us. I'm under the assumption that both David and Jarrad were blindsided.
I was over Kylie and ready to flip with Daisy at the Tessa vote.... It was apparent Mat/Sarah/Kylie were a lot closer and having conversations without me and sarah was using vague statements like "a little bird told me...." and "we have a number on the other side but i can't tell you who yet!" and anytime i tried to talk to mat he'd be like "what?!?! this is brand new information!" when i knew damn well they were all talking about it without me... i saw kylies game for a while i already knew kylie was the lynchpin to everything and was cool with letting her be kylie for a bit but once it became clear david was a bigger part of her plan than i was i got spooked and was done.... i started planting the seeds against kylie that night of the tessa vote with jarrad and mat but mat didnt bite but jarrad was on board pretty much from the start.... but i ended up voting out tessa because i figured i could gather the numbers for the next round

sharn played a phenomenal game..... for that move specifically i'll give her 6.9% credit just because she was good at making a relationship with me... but at that point i really didnt trust her bc me/sharn both just lied to each other about the tessa vote ..... i was pretty much only saving sharn to get kylie out and sharn just happened to be the other person as an option to save :rofl: but sharn putting in the foundation at the start of the merge for a relationship with me definitely helped me feel better about the decision so she's right about that

jarrad 100% knew everything that was going on that round and we spent a long time talking about possible paths and repercussions of the move to take out kylie or not... it also obiously couldn't have happened without @Tegan because we met up and were like.... are we thinking the same thing?????? and we were lmao so we spent a while talking about whether or not to make the move.... i think it was tegan who was the one that first verbalized the plan for tegan to vote kylie and jarrad to vote sharn so that we didn't get pegged as working together....and then i didnt actually know what i was going to do until tribal lol

that was my experience with that vote and jarrad was very much aware there was a 99.9% chance kylie was leaving that night tegan was all up in there too so she might be able to fill in more gaps about that night for you kylie
Tegan liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Sharn
Thank makes so much sense, Michelle. Thank you for the explanation and my 6.9% credit. I think luck was definitely on my side that night.

I definitely DRAGGED Jarrad's name up and down the camp calling him a rat and a snake for lying to me about that vote tho. hahaha

Sharn

• Jury
By Kylie
Thanks Michelle, that's very helpful. It sounds like he jumped onboard an existing plan.

Did he express the reason why he wanted me out?

What do you make of him putting the decision on Sharn to vote me out, during his TC comments tonight? It seemed he could have thought that neither you nor Mat would have filled me in about it.

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
I think Jarrad was just throwing the book at me to ensure that Dave voted me out. He was really desperate. I don't believe that he believes I was mostly responsible for your vote off especially with his connection to Michelle/Tegan.
Kylie liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:56:24 pm Thanks Michelle, that's very helpful. It sounds like he jumped onboard an existing plan.

Did he express the reason why he wanted me out?

What do you make of him putting the decision on Sharn to vote me out, during his TC comments tonight? It seemed he could have thought that neither you nor Mat would have filled me in about it.
that was definitely just jarrad trying to cement sharn as the bigger threat to get david to vote her out because that boy knows damn well what actually happened that night :rofl: i'm pretty sure i was telling him i wasn't even really talking to sharn much that night because i didnt know what i wanted to do and didnt want to have to lie to sharn just to kick her out.. i was already busy doing that with you kylie :crine: ...sorry again love you :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: i think he was in self preservation game mode not thinking thats the last thing a jury was going to read going into FTC and is expecting to be able to explain it all in his speech.... he'll have to let you know why he thought that was a good move for him personally but we thought it was the right time with the numbers to take out the queen :dunno:
Tegan, Kylie liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Sarah
Omg Sharn!!!! A few of us were rooting for you to win!!! Also shocked youre not a middle aged woman. Are you even a manager?! LOL

So fun chatting with you. ❤

Sarah

• Jury
By Mat
Sharn - From my confessional

Reason I picked Sharn for having played longest ago, per what you all talk about Dms vs PMs:
Sharn- Uses PMs, used them on day 1, could be Old school per the Discord talking about hating PM's

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:33:08 pm
I didn't want to. I thought it was such a stupid move for David. Maybe not, though.
Its a good move if you look at it as no one can take Daisy to the end (sorry Daisy). Then whomever Daisy is closest to would have 2 votes moving forward. However Daisy is such a stallion I dont think anyone knew if they had her vote at any given time, so sometimes and especially in a F2, it makes sense to cut the person everyone wants to take to F2.

Mat

• Jury
By Sharn
Sarah wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:49:46 am Omg Sharn!!!! A few of us were rooting for you to win!!! Also shocked youre not a middle aged woman. Are you even a manager?! LOL

So fun chatting with you. ❤
I’m not a middle aged woman but I definitely live the middle aged woman lifestyle. Lol I am a manager. I describe my occupation in this thread.

And yeah Mat you got me! I had no idea that chats and whispers were even a thing!!! Lol I literally felt like the newbie player.

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
Didn't do me any good. You get to FTC against anyone but Dave and you had my vote. Amazing game and from the merge on it made me sad that we were close, but so so so far away and both knew it, but never could address it. My hat is off to you!

Mat

• Jury
By Sharn
Mat wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:30:37 am Didn't do me any good. You get to FTC against anyone but Dave and you had my vote. Amazing game and from the merge on it made me sad that we were close, but so so so far away and both knew it, but never could address it. My hat is off to you!
Had we met earlier, I could definitely see us as strong allies. Just the way the dynamics was, it was never gonna happen. I always felt like we were constantly in a Cold War. Lol you played a great game.

You and Michelle were the only people I was actually afraid of beating me in front of a jury. After that, I could just focus on one part of the game which was getting to the end. Stupid F2. Lol

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:51:49 am
Mat wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:30:37 am Didn't do me any good. You get to FTC against anyone but Dave and you had my vote. Amazing game and from the merge on it made me sad that we were close, but so so so far away and both knew it, but never could address it. My hat is off to you!
Had we met earlier, I could definitely see us as strong allies. Just the way the dynamics was, it was never gonna happen. I always felt like we were constantly in a Cold War. Lol you played a great game.

You and Michelle were the only people I was actually afraid of beating me in front of a jury. After that, I could just focus on one part of the game which was getting to the end. Stupid F2. Lol
I agree with every single word of this. After the Tegan boot I saw it as Michelle's game to lose and you vs me for next person up and you. We got Michelle, then you got me. So much fun!

Mat

• Jury