By Daisy
Love you Ben absolutely amazing game and thanks for bailing my ass out and then spanking it once more on the way out😝kinky shit tbh i was ready to vote ya to win tho:(
Ben liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ben
It's good to see faces other than David, Jarrad and Sharn finally! lol

Ben

• Jury
By Tegan
Hi Ben u absolutely killed it. U literally said “vote me out” and the hunnies still said nah
Sarah, Daisy liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Kylie
So what happened? And what was up with you and Jarrad this round, and past rounds?

Kylie

• Jury
By Ben
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:50:54 pm So what happened? And what was up with you and Jarrad this round, and past rounds?
I honestly don't know why Jarrad started taking a dislike toward me. It seemed to start at that number guessing challenge and I guessed him first and got him out by accident. He was really pissy about that and ever since, he talked to me less and less. It was a one-sided grudge and then he made it clear he wanted me gone. I don't know if him pitching me being the biggest jury threat was a play or not, but it confused me.
Kylie liked this

Ben

• Jury
By Ben
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:50:28 pm Hi Ben u absolutely killed it. U literally said “vote me out” and the hunnies still said nah
I was so sure David was voting me so I said fuck it, maybe I can confuse them by telling them to vote me out. I guess it kinda worked but drunk Sharn beat sober Ben in the end.
Tegan liked this

Ben

• Jury
By Ben
By the way, has anyone seen proof of Jarrad's mystery box saying there's no newbie? Because numerically he is the only possible potential newbie left.

Ben

• Jury
By Kylie
He told all of us it was the gift of knowledge. The knowledge that there was no newbie. I don't think he really maximized the potential of the mystery box, but I did believe that he was telling the truth about it. It was at a point where we were sharing everything with each other openly. Well, until we weren't ig.
Sarah liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:58:25 pm By the way, has anyone seen proof of Jarrad's mystery box saying there's no newbie? Because numerically he is the only possible potential newbie left.
And several of us guessed him for newbie and got no coins.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:00:53 pm
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:58:25 pm By the way, has anyone seen proof of Jarrad's mystery box saying there's no newbie? Because numerically he is the only possible potential newbie left.
And several of us guessed him for newbie and got no coins.
How did you manage not to?
Michelle liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Ben
Damn, well I never guessed Jarrad and neither did Sharn or David so the only evidence we were going on that there was no newbie is that the potential newbie, Jarrad said there isn't one. So we thought he was actually the newbie.

Shit, like always, I felt so clever but was wrong.

Ben

• Jury
By Ben
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:10:06 pm My Norse King! :crown: :crown:

Your confessionals and general attitude won me over. I’m so sorry you didn’t make finals! You would have been a wonderful winner.
Tusen takk. How sweet. :heart:

By the way, can I give me coins to someone?
Juuso Makilahde liked this

Ben

• Jury
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:13:55 pm
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:10:06 pm My Norse King! :crown: :crown:

Your confessionals and general attitude won me over. I’m so sorry you didn’t make finals! You would have been a wonderful winner.
Tusen takk. How sweet. :heart:

By the way, can I give me coins to someone?
Yes, please do.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom