By Sharn
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:03:47 pm Damn, well I never guessed Jarrad and neither did Sharn or David so the only evidence we were going on that there was no newbie is that the potential newbie, Jarrad said there isn't one. So we thought he was actually the newbie.

Shit, like always, I felt so clever but was wrong.
I guessed him the first round of the merge. I just lied to you to ensure that you kept targeting him at F4. lol

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:57:36 pm
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:03:47 pm Damn, well I never guessed Jarrad and neither did Sharn or David so the only evidence we were going on that there was no newbie is that the potential newbie, Jarrad said there isn't one. So we thought he was actually the newbie.

I guessed him the first round of the merge. I just lied to you to ensure that you kept targeting him at F4. lol
SO YOU ARE SAYING JARRAD IS THE NEWB? OR THERE IS NO NEWB. PLS CLARIFY

Daisy

• Jury
By Kylie
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:37:47 pm

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Daisy liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:37:47 pm

There's no newb, babe! ahaha
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury