By Daisy
Make your case for Jarrad here, good or bad!!!!

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
Survived by floating along everyone's coat tails successfully. 💀
Mat liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Tegan
I love Jarrad honestly and I think he had such a fierce social game which is very important for what I base my vote on. He was also the center of the Nu Arumbera tribe because he was with Mat/Kylie and also Me/Sarah. Then I thought he was also the center of the merge tribe again while being in good with Sarah/Mat/Kylie and also with me/Michelle. I think he positioned himself greatly and would be a great winner tbh - I think his cons are that he didn't put all of the information and knowledge he had at his disposal to much great use. He didn't fight for much in the game and let things happen and his positioning was more often than not just by circumstance, so I'll be curious to see what his perception is of his own game if he makes it there.
Kylie, Sarah, Michelle liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 2:46:35 pm I love Jarrad honestly and I think he had such a fierce social game which is very important for what I base my vote on. He was also the center of the Nu Arumbera tribe because he was with Mat/Kylie and also Me/Sarah. Then I thought he was also the center of the merge tribe again while being in good with Sarah/Mat/Kylie and also with me/Michelle, AND ALSO me/Tessa/Baden almost had a foursome with him. I think he positioned himself greatly and would be a great winner tbh - I think his cons are that he didn't put all of the information and knowledge he had at his disposal to much great use. He didn't fight for much in the game and let things happen and his positioning was more often than not just by circumstance, so I'll be curious to see what his perception is of his own game if he makes it there.
hope i did this right xoxo you new schoolers and ur fancy tricks... hehe

Tegan

• Jury