By Daisy
MAKE YOUR CASES FOR THE BOLD, BEAUTIFUL BEN HERE. GOOD OR BAD.

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
Challenge beast, constantly was a target and had votes on his name but always survived.

However, socially he sucked.
Daisy, Mat, Tegan liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Tegan
He was a strong person on Tjoritja and I thought he def had potential but I have to say his social game flopped at merge and I was pretty disappointed. His strategic game has been pretty good with idol plays and leading votes against big players to get advantages. He's also strong in challenges, so I think he has a good chance to win but he'll have to convince me why we should forgive his social game. At the core, these games are social games and for me, it's usually an important criteria I vote on.

Tegan

• Jury
By Michelle
Ben should have been taken out at F7 and again at F5 but managed to survive both without immunity which gives him some more points for me

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
I'll give you f5, but I still think the right call was made at f7 and that was without knowing about your idol. You don't give yourself enough credit Michelle. I think you beat anyone left at f7 at FTC.

Mat

• Jury
By Sharn
Mat wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:30:22 pm I'll give you f5, but I still think the right call was made at f7 and that was without knowing about your idol. You don't give yourself enough credit Michelle. I think you beat anyone left at f7 at FTC.
this part. Wait, you had an idol? fuuuuuck I have some reading to do. I knew we could do some major damage in the game together, but it came down to me thinking if I had to be loyal to you OR David as my main partner, the latter was a much weaker player overall than you.
Michelle liked this

Sharn

• Jury