By Daisy
Me when I came here and saw there were no case threads -_-

MAKE YOUR CASES, GOOD OR BAD, FOR SHARN HERE PLEASE.

I think she is funny and was social (at least to me). I think she also has one of the best chances to make it to the end! Let's see if there is actually a final two will she be able to pull it out?! I am definitely and obviously not of a fan of her being played by David tonight if that actually happened though which I'm leaning towards yes. -_-

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
If Sharn makes it to the end, I think she has a great shot. She pulled some hard moves and betrayed a few people but somehow managed to keep good relationships in this game. I think she needs to just win something to solidify her chance at winning.

On a side note, Kylie and Sharn seemed so similar conversation wise to me. 😂

Sarah

• Jury
By Tegan
Right now, I think I'd be hard pressed NOT to vote for Sharn if she makes it to the finale. I think she had the best mix of social and strategic gameplay. I remember at times, I felt like she wasn't around much but when she WAS around, she always made an impact and she was always working. She realized her position wasn't stellar on NuTjoritja and she forced the swap. She solicited help from another insecure bitch (me hehe) to get tokens. She positioned herself in a swing position on the 2nd swap tribe and became a pivotal vote throughout the merge it seems? I think she played a very well balanced and loud game and I find it really respectable. She had a way of making me not feel burnt by her because she at least whispered to me during TC while others didn't. I don't feel like she made a mistake voting me out and I am excited to see her FTC!
Daisy, Sarah, Mat liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Sharn
Thanks for the kind words. I think I played a pretty dominant social game after Tessa left. I was amazed that people would still trust me and actively work with me after I blindsided them. Hopefully my confessionals will flesh out some of my thoughts I had during the game.

I wish I could say I was throwing the challenges, but I am actually THAT bad. :sob:
Tegan, Michelle liked this

Sharn

• Jury