By Daisy
ANYONE WATCHING BB? I'LL SPOILER TAG THINGS. I'M BANNED FROM R/BIGBROTHER BECAUSE I CALLED SOMEONE A CUNT SO I MIGHT AS WELL TALK ABOUT THE SEASON IN HERE NOW. SPEAKING OF WHICH, IF ANYONE KNOWS ANY R/BIGBROTHER MODS PLEASE HOOK A SISTER UP I WANT MY BAN ENDED. AND THANK GOD YOU DONT GET BANNED FROM STRANDEDGAMING.COM FOR CALLING PEOPLE CUNTS! :rofl:

I AM SO UPSET WITH THIS SEASON THOUGH. WHY ARE THEY PLAYING MAFIA AND STUPID FUCKING GAMES EVERY NIGHT ON FEEDS? IT IS WEEK 5 AND THERE HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE FIGHT.
Michelle liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
I dont know what all the caps banning talk means, banned from what?

This Mafia crap cant keep up much longer. Its gonna get real in there sooner or later and the longer they sit around and kumbaya, the better the upcoming war will be. Kinda like our season once you all broke up the Pagonging.
Sarah, Tegan liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Daisy
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:23:49 am I screamed when someone called a house meeting last night and they just wound up playing Mafia lmao 😭😭😭
Girl, when i checked twitter and saw there was a house meeting called I was so excited. I just got voted off here and I was like please bb gods give me the good feeds I need to distract myself. NOPE, FUCK YOU X :rofl:
Tegan liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Mat wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:33:41 am I dont know what all the caps banning talk means, banned from what?

This Mafia crap cant keep up much longer. Its gonna get real in there sooner or later and the longer they sit around and kumbaya, the better the upcoming war will be. Kinda like our season once you all broke up the Pagonging.
YUP, SUMMER CAMP SESSION WILL END SOON. AND I AM ALSO ROOTING FOR DX AND CLAIRE TO BE THE CAMP COUNSELORS THAT SEND THE KIDS PACKING. But Agreed Sarah, Dx must lower his threat level. I wish he didn't do this backdoor plan of his this week. He needs other comp beasts in the house.
Sarah, Mat liked this

Daisy

• Jury