By Lara Álvarez
jajaja, both of you made guesses of people who were still in the game at the time of this challenge - people who were voted out solamente!
Kylie liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
There I go, not reading the instructions. Costs me everytime.

Mat

• Jury
By Daisy
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:45:33 pm There I go, not reading the instructions. Costs me everytime.
Same :seeno: :seeno:
Mat liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Kylie
Daisy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:13:57 pm
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:09:26 pm Daisy can you post the quotes from the challenge?
Thanks! I'm going to guess without looking at anyone elses guesses.

1. “Socially I'm already on the outs in multiple tribes, so rather than actually tackle that issue and solve it (which would take a lot of work and probably still not work out for me) I'll just continue to show up for these challenges and, hopefully, stick around by helping my team win them.” Jerricho

2. “ i feel like having an idol causing just as much if not more stress than not having an idol because i have to spend this whole time trying to figure out if i have to play it or can i keep it for one last round and im running low on marijuana because theres a dispensary near the wedding im going to this weekend that is very cheap so i was saving until then but i didnt time it out right and i need a nap” Michelle

3. “Yes bounty’s really are a double edge sword! On one hand you have the opportunity at a power and the second is that everyone knows you have it! Which can be bad or good. People may be scared of you or target you to flush it. So for me it’s all about timing and using the power for a group I feel confident in. But also at the end of the day I’m greedy and I love my idols and powers as you know….. so would I push Sarah off a Cliff for a chance at some thing, girl better grab a parachute.” Tessa

4. “I'm glad Nova is gone because miss mama was pushing to vote for yours truly and I was absolutely not down to vote myself out. One less person pushing for my name to go is beneficial to my game, I'd say!””Tegan

5. “Am I becoming the villain of the season? Or is my last ditch effort to change the game at its core enough to get me the respect that I could only dream of previously, and cement me as a hero of Stranded history? Is it all gonna just go up in smoke when my torch gets snuffed? Who knows? Baden

6. “"I get that it is a milestone, but man these people are f*cking stoked to be on jury. Like if I had a crystal ball and knew I was going out in one of the next few rounds, sign me up for Jericho's spot. Are they all sandbagging, are they all just happy to be here?”” Nova

7. “I ABSOLUTELY HAAAAATE that during the first competition my team came in first… BY FARRR!!! Then-I came thru and wrecked the 2nd. The training videos don’t work for helping me learn so I’m hoping my fellow tribe members will help.”

8. “If the newbie knew who I was, particularly if my age was include, they may well dismiss me as a potential threat. Hard to say. My awards were probably mentioned, so that’s not good. At least they’d know they could talk to me.”Kylie

9. “I swear to god if I get voted out because of a camping trip I was forced to be on, I will never let my family hear the end of it.” Ross

10. “In case you were wondering how good I am at pretending to be a rich corrupt politician on the internet, I'm so good that Google's targeted advertising has started showing me where I can buy homes for the paltry sum of $13,000,000.”
Kristie

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I feel like I would not have made that error in game, so I am officially changing my unofficial guesses.

Kylie

• Jury
By Daisy
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:30:51 pm Fabulously insane game, girl... IDK what happened but i lived.
THANKS FOR HAVING ME BACK :D FEELS LIKE FOREVER AGO I WAS JUST HERE!

Daisy

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:51:14 pm 10. “In case you were wondering how good I am at pretending to be a rich corrupt politician on the internet, I'm so good that Google's targeted advertising has started showing me where I can buy homes for the paltry sum of $13,000,000.”
Kristie
queen kristie
Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Baden
Wait hold up I take one night to enjoy myself instead of logging right in to see who's out and it's my bestie? Wtf are you doing here girl go back to camp I think you got lost! The last OG Papunya falls and oof that hurts me to my core.
Michelle, Daisy liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Daisy
Baden wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:15:04 am Wait hold up I take one night to enjoy myself instead of logging right in to see who's out and it's my bestie? Wtf are you doing here girl go back to camp I think you got lost! The last OG Papunya falls and oof that hurts me to my core.
Yes :( I think David is a little lost pup tbh. I don't think he understood I wasn't going to win this game. Especially after I read what people said in here about me :laugh: I think he really just wants Ben to win. I can't help but still not understand why this happened lol, hoping it's cleared up with the next person who comes in here/at ftc.

Daisy

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat, did David give you the impression he wanted Ben to win over himself? Or that he really really liked Ben?

Kylie

• Jury
By Daisy
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:52:23 am Mat, did David give you the impression he wanted Ben to win over himself? Or that he really really liked Ben?
I know you didn't ask me, but before the vote during that hour I expressed to David that I felt sad about voting Ben. David asked me if "wanted to do something about that"... I emphasized it was a necessity after he said that. Then he just gave some BS about "yeah maybe it's safe to go with majority tonight and vote him.." :eyeroll: Fuck, I even gave David coins today so he could outbid Ben on the challenge advantage to beat him tonight... Sorry if that was a dumb move but like literally Ben should have gone home today in my head so I was willing to do anything to make that happen.....I was hoping it was also going to let David know I was serious about going to the end with him... I guess not.
Mat liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
David coming for me, after I literally gave him coins to beat Ben in the challenge today, and after making him a legit final three deal with him and Sharn, makes me think David just genuinely was out to get me. I get it, I called him a cunt but why be that pussy? Are you seriously going to risk your chance to win this game to just be a little bitch? You don't want to sit next to someone because they hurt your fweelings? He didn't even seem pissy about it btw he kept saying oh I love the personality you're bringing to the table Daisy :eyeroll:

And btw, I was going to give him coins to win FIC advantage too. I had 52 coins. Call me stupid but I suck at the challenges and I needed someone to bring me there. He was me and Sharn's only hope of having a (minuscule) shot at winning. I think it was just wishful thinking but truly I did not see myself and i think many people did not see me winning the game while in the game. My confessionals will back that up.
Tegan, Michelle liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Kylie
Thanks Daisy, super helpful. Another piece to the puzzle. Not quite seeing the big picture here yet though.

David told me that he would have given his game up for me, If it ever got to that point, so I know he has it in him.

Of course, it's hard to know how seriously he meant that, but he did say it, and my experience of him was that he was a very sincere person. I hope that's true, not that he would give his game up, but that he is sincere. Gut check says yes.

I think it's slightly possible he's that close to Ben. It would be the first I've heard of it, but he's a pretty complex guy. I'm sure he didn't tell me everything everything.

I think it's also possible that he is playing for a final two, it's a little bit different situation than normal survivor. He might still have a plan.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12:44 am David coming for me, after I literally gave him coins to beat Ben in the challenge today, and after making him a legit final three deal with him and Sharn, makes me think David just genuinely was out to get me. I get it, I called him a cunt but why be that pussy? Are you seriously going to risk your chance to win this game to just be a little bitch? You don't want to sit next to someone because they hurt your fweelings? He didn't even seem pissy about it btw he kept saying oh I love the personality you're bringing to the table Daisy :eyeroll:

And btw, I was going to give him coins to win FIC advantage too. I had 52 coins. Call me stupid but I suck at the challenges and I needed someone to bring me there. He was me and Sharn's only hope of having a (minuscule) shot at winning. I think it was just wishful thinking but truly I did not see myself and i think many people did not see me winning the game while in the game. My confessionals will back that up.
Nah, David isn't petty like that. He really hated that you called him that, I hated it too, but neither of us hated you. And his reads about how well people are doing were always spot on when we talked. He knew how well you were doing. In a final 3, you're a great goat, but in a final 2, one doesn't need two.

He also knows Mat would have spilled the beans about Jarrad's disloyalty to me/the bananas, and that he, David, would get the votes that would have gone to Jarrad if Jarrad was up against one of the others.

It really could be anything. Maybe he wants to drag Jarrad to the end with him. Not sure how he gets through Ben to do that, but he does have the advantage of really having gotten to know people, unlike Ben, who seems to have had mostly pleasant, superficial relationships. That knowledge can be especially helpful in the end.

After listening to people talk here, David had really strong relationships with a lot of people, and I'm sure his relationships with the remaining players have just grown since we all left and there are fewer people to talk to. Hell, he may even be wanting to take Sharn to the end because they're madly in love, for all we know. Or maybe he was just making a joke about the extra vote to get back at Jarrad's recent tribal oddness. Could be anything.
Daisy liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Sarah
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12:44 am He was me and Sharn's only hope of having a (minuscule) shot at winning.
Wow is everyone really underestimating Sharn that much?! :mindblown:
Michelle, Baden liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Daisy
Sarah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:09:25 am
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12:44 am He was me and Sharn's only hope of having a (minuscule) shot at winning.
Wow is everyone really underestimating Sharn that much?! :mindblown:
Yuppp💯💯

Daisy

• Jury
By Mat
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:52:23 am Mat, did David give you the impression he wanted Ben to win over himself? Or that he really really liked Ben?
No, he has a plan and does NOT want Ben to win. C'mon, the guy has worked so freaking hard and although I was shocked at the vote too. There was a reason. Maybe him and Ben struck a truce...fuck I still cant make sense of it, but there had to be a why.
Sarah, Daisy liked this

Mat

• Jury