By Daisy
AWH THANKS GUYS!!! IM SO SHOOK TO BE HERE. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHY DAVID DID THAT, MAYBE HE JUST WANTS BEN TO WIN THIS REALLY BADLY? IM SHOOK!
Baden, Michelle, Sarah liked this

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Daisy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:32:57 pm AWH THANKS GUYS!!! IM SO SHOOK TO BE HERE. I HONESTLY DON'T KNOW WHY DAVID DID THAT, MAYBE HE JUST WANTS BEN TO WIN THIS REALLY BADLY? IM SHOOK!
You aint lying, must be a fetish or something.

Great game Daisy, you are such a fucking force. Hurricane Hope/Daisy!!
Sarah, Daisy liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
I knew Daisy was hotter than her photo. Nice casting job with the ladies host team!!
Daisy liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Daisy
Kylie wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:40:18 pm Welcome to Ponderosa!
KING KYLIE, IS THAT YOU? GAHDAMN WHADDUP

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, I THOUGHT IT WAS A RUSE CAUSE DAVID DIDN'T EVEN UPLOAD AN OFFICIAL PICTURE OR ANYTHING. PLUS IT WAS FINAL 5, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE ADVANTAGES COULD STILL BE PLAYED. :rofl: I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOME SHIT TO HIM LIKE WHERES THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT HOE?

Daisy

• Jury
By Kylie
Daisy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:44:10 pm I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, I THOUGHT IT WAS A RUSE CAUSE DAVID DIDN'T EVEN UPLOAD AN OFFICIAL PICTURE OR ANYTHING. PLUS IT WAS FINAL 5, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE ADVANTAGES COULD STILL BE PLAYED. :rofl: I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOME SHIT TO HIM LIKE WHERES THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT HOE?
I thought so too, esp when Jon didn't acknowledge it.

Kylie

• Jury
By Daisy
Kylie wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:45:01 pm
Daisy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:44:10 pm I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, I THOUGHT IT WAS A RUSE CAUSE DAVID DIDN'T EVEN UPLOAD AN OFFICIAL PICTURE OR ANYTHING. PLUS IT WAS FINAL 5, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE ADVANTAGES COULD STILL BE PLAYED. :rofl: I WAS ABOUT TO SAY SOME SHIT TO HIM LIKE WHERES THE OFFICIAL DOCUMENT HOE?
I thought so too, esp when Jon didn't acknowledge it.
Yes I was waiting for that too :sob:

Daisy

• Jury
By Sarah
what was he even trying to accomplish if they had the votes anyway

Sarah

• Jury
By Daisy
I have to say guys. I feel like David was lying to people or something. He didn't have an official picture or anything, and he didn't even play it when an advantage like that should be played (when the votes are in). Also what the fuck is "extra vote"? It's called steal a vote..... Jon didn't say "play any advantages now" either.

Maybe he was just telling people he had an advantage and someone like Sharn fell for it? I don't know. But she did whisper to me right before the vote that she didn't know why everyone was whispering and complicating things. Who the hell knows. I believe Jarrad voted Ben though 100%.
Sarah liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:09:26 pm Daisy can you post the quotes from the challenge?
Yup, sure thing.

1. “Socially I'm already on the outs in multiple tribes, so rather than actually tackle that issue and solve it (which would take a lot of work and probably still not work out for me) I'll just continue to show up for these challenges and, hopefully, stick around by helping my team win them.”

2. “ i feel like having an idol causing just as much if not more stress than not having an idol because i have to spend this whole time trying to figure out if i have to play it or can i keep it for one last round and im running low on marijuana because theres a dispensary near the wedding im going to this weekend that is very cheap so i was saving until then but i didnt time it out right and i need a nap”

3. “Yes bounty’s really are a double edge sword! On one hand you have the opportunity at a power and the second is that everyone knows you have it! Which can be bad or good. People may be scared of you or target you to flush it. So for me it’s all about timing and using the power for a group I feel confident in. But also at the end of the day I’m greedy and I love my idols and powers as you know….. so would I push Sarah off a Cliff for a chance at some thing, girl better grab a parachute.”

4. “I'm glad Nova is gone because miss mama was pushing to vote for yours truly and I was absolutely not down to vote myself out. One less person pushing for my name to go is beneficial to my game, I'd say!””

5. “Am I becoming the villain of the season? Or is my last ditch effort to change the game at its core enough to get me the respect that I could only dream of previously, and cement me as a hero of Stranded history? Is it all gonna just go up in smoke when my torch gets snuffed? Who knows?

6. “"I get that it is a milestone, but man these people are f*cking stoked to be on jury. Like if I had a crystal ball and knew I was going out in one of the next few rounds, sign me up for Jericho's spot. Are they all sandbagging, are they all just happy to be here?””

7. “I ABSOLUTELY HAAAAATE that during the first competition my team came in first… BY FARRR!!! Then-I came thru and wrecked the 2nd. The training videos don’t work for helping me learn so I’m hoping my fellow tribe members will help.”

8. “If the newbie knew who I was, particularly if my age was include, they may well dismiss me as a potential threat. Hard to say. My awards were probably mentioned, so that’s not good. At least they’d know they could talk to me.”

9. “I swear to god if I get voted out because of a camping trip I was forced to be on, I will never let my family hear the end of it.”

10. “In case you were wondering how good I am at pretending to be a rich corrupt politician on the internet, I'm so good that Google's targeted advertising has started showing me where I can buy homes for the paltry sum of $13,000,000.”
Sarah, Michelle, Mat liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Production, are you allowed to verify this advantage? or not? Because normally advantages are verified.

Daisy

• Jury