By Mat
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:01:10 am
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:52:23 am Mat, did David give you the impression he wanted Ben to win over himself? Or that he really really liked Ben?
I know you didn't ask me, but before the vote during that hour I expressed to David that I felt sad about voting Ben. David asked me if "wanted to do something about that"... I emphasized it was a necessity after he said that. Then he just gave some BS about "yeah maybe it's safe to go with majority tonight and vote him.." :eyeroll: Fuck, I even gave David coins today so he could outbid Ben on the challenge advantage to beat him tonight... Sorry if that was a dumb move but like literally Ben should have gone home today in my head so I was willing to do anything to make that happen.....I was hoping it was also going to let David know I was serious about going to the end with him... I guess not.
Sounds like you made all the right moves this round Daisy. Again I am clueless as to the why, but I think there had to be a reason. I gave Jarrad coins on the previous challenge, so I get it.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12:44 am David coming for me, after I literally gave him coins to beat Ben in the challenge today, and after making him a legit final three deal with him and Sharn, makes me think David just genuinely was out to get me. I get it, I called him a cunt but why be that pussy? Are you seriously going to risk your chance to win this game to just be a little bitch? You don't want to sit next to someone because they hurt your fweelings? He didn't even seem pissy about it btw he kept saying oh I love the personality you're bringing to the table Daisy :eyeroll: When was this?
He has played way too hard to take you out over that comment. No way that was the why, hes not you, thats a Daisy move :).

Mat

• Jury
By Tegan
Wtfff Daisy you were a RIOTTTTT, I loved interacting with you. Never knew what to expect and always put a smile on my face. Good, fun game girl <3

David just lost the game tbh lol
Daisy liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Daisy
Mat wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:17:23 am
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:12:44 am David coming for me, after I literally gave him coins to beat Ben in the challenge today, and after making him a legit final three deal with him and Sharn, makes me think David just genuinely was out to get me. I get it, I called him a cunt but why be that pussy? Are you seriously going to risk your chance to win this game to just be a little bitch? You don't want to sit next to someone because they hurt your fweelings? He didn't even seem pissy about it btw he kept saying oh I love the personality you're bringing to the table Daisy :eyeroll: When was this?
He has played way too hard to take you out over that comment. No way that was the why, hes not you, thats a Daisy move :).
I am hoping and believing there should be a greater reason too! And it is definitely a Daisy move 😆

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:49:24 am Wtfff Daisy you were a RIOTTTTT, I loved interacting with you. Never knew what to expect and always put a smile on my face. Good, fun game girl <3

David just lost the game tbh lol
LOVE YA TOO AND KILLER GAME, I swear i thought u were Sherri from my season. And yup as far as I’m concerned David can go kick rocks😂
Tegan liked this

Daisy

• Jury