By Mat
I liked you too. I just never knew what you were up to. Like Will Ferrells mom in Wedding Crashers.
Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Kylie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:38:02 pm
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:01:46 pm I did it cause I always do it, but I was positive half the cast would guess me right and many of you did. Fucking coin gnomes robbed me all the time.
What??? you LIED?? You said you never guessed anyone except the newbie!!! lmao

Also, does Daisy still think there's a newbie? Does she seem to get the whole guessing for coins part of the game? Or not so much?
THERES NOT A NEWBIE? AND NO I DID NOT GUESS A SINGLE PERSON RIGHT. NOR DID I REALLY TRY
Baden, Kylie, Michelle and 1 others liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
TOMMY, I AM SO STUPID. I AM ALSO JUST REALIZING SOMETHING THAT I HATE MYSELF FOR. YOU TOLD ME YOU HAD A HUSKY PUPPY. SO I WENT INTO THE DISCORD AND LOOKED UP YOUR MESSAGES IN THE PETS CHANNEL. AND THEN I SAW YOU DIDNT HAVE A HUSKY. SO I WAS LIKE WOW, THIS CANNOT BE TOMMY THEN. I HATE MYSELF! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :sob: :sob: :rofl: IM FUCKING DYING LAUGHING RN. :seeno: :gun: :gun:
Mat liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Kylie wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:01:32 pm Mat, did you tell Daisy you had a husky puppy?
He did, unless I am remembering wrong. I know you did too. Damnit why is husky the go to breed to lie about?

Daisy

• Jury
By Kylie
Daisy wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:33:44 pm
Kylie wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 11:01:32 pm Mat, did you tell Daisy you had a husky puppy?
He did, unless I am remembering wrong. I know you did too. Damnit why is husky the go to breed to lie about?
I picked husky because my cousin has the exact dog that I was describing. And I wasn't sure at the time if we could post pictures of our pets that didn't have any background or whatever that were anonymous, but was told we couldn't.

But at the time, I thought that we might be able to, so I picked a dog that I actually had pictures for to back up my story. Her real name is Hope. That part was just a terrible coincidence. She's very cute.

Kylie

• Jury
By Nova
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:01:34 pm I liked you too. I just never knew what you were up to. Like Will Ferrells mom in Wedding Crashers.
That makes two of us. I really tried to be up to things but literally no one would talk strategy with me at the merge so I had no plan.

Nova

• Jury
By Baden
Not me getting all the strong vibes that you were already talking with a bunch of other people but not me so I thought you would be a threat to my longevity in the game! I can't help being a paranoid bitch sometimes... Sorry Queen ):

Baden

• Jury
By Kylie
Nova wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:28:32 am
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:01:34 pm I liked you too. I just never knew what you were up to. Like Will Ferrells mom in Wedding Crashers.
That makes two of us. I really tried to be up to things but literally no one would talk strategy with me at the merge so I had no plan.
I never got the impression that you had the slightest interest in talking strategy with me. Despite our joint IC win and success in working together.

Kylie

• Jury
By Sharn
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:42:15 pm how did it go down? how closely were you and sharn working on that vote and i guess in the game at all? And was Jarrad really blindsided by it too? Kinda tight but not really. Sharn is so many lies and truths that you just take it all for a big lie and act accordingly. We agreed on the vote like many do but you really don't know till the parchment is read. She was in on it for sure though. Jarrad was not. Daisy wanted to vote Jarrad out of spite. Jarrad wanted to take out Ben with you. Dave and Sharn were/are the duo. I just had good chats with her, but as I said, never trusted her. Dave didnt either, but they were closer and one of us had to talk strat with her and it was him. They might have really teamed up though, IDK.
Not you describing me to a T! LOL I always viewed you as my biggest strategic threat in the game. I knew you would never trust me. I was just biding my time. David definitely didn't want you to leave that night, but I wasn't having it. He knew I was coming after you, but he couldn't do anything about it, because I had somehow flipped Jarrad onto my side. lol the advantage was purely to further conceal David and I's alliance as much as I could.
Michelle liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
@Sharn do you 100% know what happens at my tribal if Dave was there. Was Jarrad going to flip regardless? I had a bad ass 3-2-1 plan working and was he blowing smoke and was with you the whole time or did he change his decision after you booted Dave.

My best guess is he was lying to me and wanted to go with you and Daisy. I think I had Ben with me had you not sent Dave away, but who can tell @Ben What would your vote have been had Dave been there. My plan and it all came down to Jarrad, Ben hated and wanted Jarrad out. Sharn and Daisy vote me, then we pile 3 votes on Sharn or Daisy, but when you sent Dave away, that was shot. Daisy wanted Jarrad out cause of spite, but I figured her vote was on me regardless, but that info might have helped push Jarrad on to voting her.

I really don't know if it had any chance at all.

Mat

• Jury
By Sharn
I think 4-2 against you. 5-1 if David wanted to vote with majority. I believe Jarrad would have turned on you. Jarrad knew I had the advantage and that I was gonna use it most likely on David.

Him Daisy and I had created a F3 alliance that round that he seemed into. He was livid that you two blindsided Michelle. Why he seemed more mad at you two than me I don’t know. I think he wanted to ride that alliance with Daisy & I and hopefully cut me right before FTC.

What would @Ben have done that night? Sometimes I put a lot of effort into Ben and sometimes I didn’t. I thought I also had him solidly on my side.

Your 3-2-1 plan sounds awesome. I think it would have come down to Ben honestly.
Mat liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:44:32 am I think 4-2 against you. 5-1 if David wanted to vote with majority. I believe Jarrad would have turned on you. Jarrad knew I had the advantage and that I was gonna use it most likely on David. Yeah I thought you were doing Dave a solid and booting him so he would not have to vote against me, I was like 49-51 Jarrad was gonna vote me out no matter what

Him Daisy and I had created a F3 alliance that round that he seemed into. He was livid that you two blindsided Michelle. Why he seemed more mad at you two than me I don’t know. I think he wanted to ride that alliance with Daisy & I and hopefully cut me right before FTC. Dave told me about that and that is why I was 51% I was going, you gave Jarrad a home and that is all he wanted each round. LOVE that for Jarrad, its cool he knew about Kylie going, but I can't blindside him and take out Michelle, I think there is a word for that and why I would never vote for him. I get the move on me, great move and after we each had lied to each other he had no use for me. But he had to say it was my fault, so fuck him for that.

What would @Ben have done that night? Sometimes I put a lot of effort into Ben and sometimes I didn’t. I thought I also had him solidly on my side. It was really hard to tell that night. I think he would have gone with me if I had the votes, but I clearly was not even close. IDK though, @Ben ?

Your 3-2-1 plan sounds awesome. I think it would have come down to Ben honestly.

Mat

• Jury
By Sharn
Based off of Jarrad's opening statements, it seems you were toast at F6 whether David was there or not.
Mat liked this

Sharn

• Jury