By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Sarah wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:02:08 pm Makes sense, i was guessing people from rematch too since I dont know many people. I knew accidentally signing up for that would make me more known lol. damn!
lmao you and mark both. Rematch playing a bigger role in stranded <3 Then again, Rematch may be the only reason Mat was cast to begin wtih!
Sarah liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Mat
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:07:25 pm
Sarah wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:02:08 pm Makes sense, i was guessing people from rematch too since I dont know many people. I knew accidentally signing up for that would make me more known lol. damn!
lmao you and mark both. Rematch playing a bigger role in stranded <3 Then again, Rematch may be the only reason Mat was cast to begin wtih!
You fucking know I did not want it cause of that ya asshat! I just wanted to beat you in rematch, not make a name for myself. Best Rematch ever.
Kylie, Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Oh no Mat ❤️ Sorry to see you here! You were playing such a great game and I really enjoyed you

Tegan

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:01:46 pm I did it cause I always do it, but I was positive half the cast would guess me right and many of you did. Fucking coin gnomes robbed me all the time.
What??? you LIED?? You said you never guessed anyone except the newbie!!! lmao

Also, does Daisy still think there's a newbie? Does she seem to get the whole guessing for coins part of the game? Or not so much?

Kylie

• Jury
By Mat
Tegan wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32:15 pm Oh no Mat ❤️ Sorry to see you here! You were playing such a great game and I really enjoyed you
You too, I wish we would have been on the same page better. Voting you out really did suck. I think I Michelle took the baton from you as most dangerous and then I took it from her and now here all 3 of us are.
Tegan, Michelle liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:27:49 am
Tegan wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:32:15 pm Oh no Mat ❤️ Sorry to see you here! You were playing such a great game and I really enjoyed you
You too, I wish we would have been on the same page better. Voting you out really did suck. I think I Michelle took the baton from you as most dangerous and then I took it from her and now here all 3 of us are.
kylie owns the baton we were just borrowing it
Kylie, Tegan liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Baden
Oh snap it's someone I actually met during my season! You were one of the last really good players here, so it sucks to see you get so close to the end again, but I'm really proud of the game you played! I'm still upset that we never swapped together because I would've loved to play with you instead of always against, and now you've voted me off twice :p

Baden

• Jury
By Mat
Thanks for the kind words Baden, but Sharn is killing it too at the moment and is well insulated if I am in the know. I never got to swap with you/sharn/ben. A bunch of power players and it was a huge disservice, but that is the game. Congrats on a fantastic game man. Loved playing with and against you.

Mat

• Jury
By Baden
In my mind, you and Sharn were the biggest threats for me to make it all the way. Hopefully next time we can actually do something as allies :p

Baden

• Jury
By Mat
I did not want to go against you in FTC for sure. We would have certain votes already locked in and your story would have been amazing had you made it there.

Mat

• Jury
By Sarah
Did you give your coins to David, Mat? Or did you bid them all?

Sarah

• Jury
By Mat
I got some from Sarah, Gave Jarrad 4 to try and beat Ben, lost some by people guessing my ID and gained some for guessing, but really I had 19 at that point in time. I could not keep track of my coins to save my life.

Mat

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:11:40 pm I got some from Sarah, Gave Jarrad 4 to try and beat Ben, lost some by people guessing my ID and gained some for guessing, but really I had 19 at that point in time. I could not keep track of my coins to save my life.
I donated 2 coins to you. I was so broke by then.

Kylie

• Jury