By Michelle
Okay questions for the King!!!

Did you know about sharns advantage?
Do you know how david was going to vote tonight?
Did you know you were leaving? Were people lying to you? Why would they vote Daisy???
What else happened this round???? Anything exciting or fun was it quiet or a scramble?

Also im self centered!!!!!!!!
i want to know why you chose last round for me like why me at 7 instead of ben
.....yknow without the hindsight of the fact that Ben won F6 immunity and just voted you out and now you're here :wink:

how did it go down? how closely were you and sharn working on that vote and i guess in the game at all? And was jarrad really blindsided by it too?

Anyway i know its all very overwhelming so you dont have to answer tonight or even at all i just like to know things :crine: but the most important thing is that we’re all losers together <3 i love you!!!! matchele will always live on in my heart!!!!!!!!!!! i wish the chat was turned on so i could just talk to you!!!!!!!! can you send me pictures of your dog now???????

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Sarah wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:17:34 pm Ive gotta vote for David now, but I'm biased as someone from Canada and someone from the Indonesia season (I think he is anyways).
I'm going to try to keep an open mind, and, ofc, see what the options are, but I'm leaning pretty hard this way too rn. Speeches will be very important. I'm going to try to stretch beyond friendship and vote who played the best overall game.

Also, do y'all call women fellers in those parts?
Sarah liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:25:41 pm Never.

Working with him I guess. F2?
Was the never for me? And you're asking Michelle if she was working with Jarrad and had a final 2, right?

Kylie

• Jury
By Michelle

was the never to you answering any of those questions :crine: :rofl: :crine:
i think i was telling a lot of people i wanted to go to the end with them i don’t know what who i was telling the truth to but id probably say i trusted jarrad the most out of everyone but i was willing to cut him at the end if i thought he could beat me bc of ptsd from my last season
Mat liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
Did you know about sharns advantage? Yes, wasn't sure how it would be used, but if Dave or Jarrad were booted, figured I was toast.

Do you know how david was going to vote tonight?
He was in a no win I think. He could not betray me or save me. I think Sharn might have sent him as a favor OR he was blindsided by being sent and really did have my back 100%. I think he did, but it was a lost cause with that advantage. Jarrad Dave and I were all going to vote Daisy while Ben voted Jarrad and the girls voted me. It was a long shot 3-2-1 that had a chance really cause I think Ben would have voted Jarrad, not sure about Jarrad though.If that was true, but the advantage was too much.

Did you know you were leaving? Were people lying to you? Why would they vote Daisy???
Oh yeah. Yeah, they all told me Jarrad, but that was no good. What I dont like about Jarrads long game is that he used last night as an excuse to turn on me or me and Dave and he was hiding shit from us the whole game. That is why he will never get my vote vs any of the other four.

What else happened this round???? Anything exciting or fun was it quiet or a scramble?
Nah super quiet and quick. I mean I scrambled, but again I think my time was up advantage or no, but the advantage made it DUNZO.

Also im self centered!!!!!!!!
i want to know why you chose last round for me like why me at 7 instead of ben - I could count on Ben to lie to me, I never knew when you would be done with me and I wasnt gonna wait around and find out when I had support to take you out. Ben and I kinda had a weird ceasefire, but with you...the doubt was always there. I thought I had a good shot at that challenge, but cost myself a minute or I would have bought the advantage and been safe. Little slip cost me, but that sums up my challenge skills.
.....yknow without the hindsight of the fact that Ben won F6 immunity and just voted you out and now you're here :wink:

how did it go down? how closely were you and sharn working on that vote and i guess in the game at all? And was Jarrad really blindsided by it too? Kinda tight but not really. Sharn is so many lies and truths that you just take it all for a big lie and act accordingly. We agreed on the vote like many do but you really don't know till the parchment is read. She was in on it for sure though. Jarrad was not. Daisy wanted to vote Jarrad out of spite. Jarrad wanted to take out Ben with you. Dave and Sharn were/are the duo. I just had good chats with her, but as I said, never trusted her. Dave didnt either, but they were closer and one of us had to talk strat with her and it was him. They might have really teamed up though, IDK.

Anyway i know its all very overwhelming so you dont have to answer tonight or even at all i just like to know things :crine: but the most important thing is that we’re all losers together <3 i love you!!!! matchele will always live on in my heart!!!!!!!!!!! i wish the chat was turned on so i could just talk to you!!!!!!!! can you send me pictures of your dog now???????
[/quote]

Love you too! Matchele for best/worst showmance in history
Michelle liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Kylie
Could David have convinced Sharn to use her TC ban on him in order to keep him from having to vote you while appearing to stay in the majority?

Kylie

• Jury
By Mat
Kylie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:32:20 pm

Was the never for me? And you're asking Michelle if she was working with Jarrad and had a final 2, right?
Correct. I never guessed you. heck I was just two seasons ago, so if you played before Tanz, it was a fucking struggle guessing IDs. I got a few somehow, but that was just blind guessing and I didnt know I was right, just random coins. Except Hope.
Kylie liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Kylie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:43:12 pm Could David have convinced Sharn to use her TC ban on him in order to keep him from having to vote you while appearing to stay in the majority?
Yes. Its what I would have asked if I knew I could not save me. They were close.
Kylie liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
also mat are you the person who played most recently and everyone was guessing you for being from 15 years ago
Sarah, Kylie liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
Sarah I got you from Spam Guessing and rematch. Anyone that showed up outta nowhere for rematch got a guess, but I never knew.
Sarah, Kylie liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
lol i didnt sign up for rematch or say thank you when people wished me a happy birthday on the server just in case :crine:
Sarah, Kylie liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:58:11 pm Sarah I got you from Spam Guessing and rematch. Anyone that showed up outta nowhere for rematch got a guess, but I never knew.
I did this too. It didn't work for me. Kept me busy though.

Kylie

• Jury
By Mat
I did it cause I always do it, but I was positive half the cast would guess me right and many of you did. Fucking coin gnomes robbed me all the time.
Kylie liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Sarah
Makes sense, i was guessing people from rematch too since I dont know many people. I knew accidentally signing up for that would make me more known lol. damn!

Sarah

• Jury
By Kylie
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:00:54 pm lol i didnt sign up for rematch or say thank you when people wished me a happy birthday on the server just in case :crine:
hahaha! Me too. I hadn't been around super much recently, bc work has been crazy, so I was invis on the channel, scoping people out, haaha. Those out-of-the-blue newbies got lots of guesses.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Kylie wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:04:42 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:00:54 pm Those out-of-the-blue newbies got lots of guesses.
New to the channel, I meant, or hadn't logged in in ages.

Kylie

• Jury