By Kylie
OMG, I'm completely gutted to see you here Mat, as much as I've missed you. You played so well. I am heartbroken.
Mat liked this

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Yeah I figured half that cast guessed me right at one point. Too visible. You both are my heroes. Thank you for everything in the game. It was so much fun playing with both of you.
Kylie liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
MAT!!!!! :( Hate to see you go love to watch you leave <3 i have so many questions!!!!!!!!
Mat liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Kylie
I never did :sob: :sob: :sob: Until the reveal, I thought you were Scottie, and I have only thought that since yesterday. :sob: :sob: :sob:

I never guessed a single person correctly.

Missed you SOOO much mister! Rooting for you to go all the way!

What happened?

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Sarah wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:02:52 pm I found you based on a dogs name LOL
Gahhhh. This reveal explains so much. Scottie never mentions a dog's name on the server. There's only so much research one person can do, lol. Especially when none of my season make it far enough for me to interact with, much less attempt to identify.
Sarah liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Mat
Scott is my real name :)

Jarrad needed a resume. The others made a smart play. Sharn had an advantage and kicked Dave from tribal. Once he was gone it made me the easy boot. It made sense.
Kylie, Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Thanks I’m guessing Love :)

It was a blast. The whole damn jury played balls to the wall. You should all be proud.
Michelle, Kylie liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Sarah
You totally would have won if they didn't get you out. Now they gotta get rid of Ben and Sharn t have any chance at winning

Sarah

• Jury
By Mat
My bias picks
Dave then Ben

I think it’s Bens to lose right now but everyone has their own reasons. Gonna be fun.

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
Sarah wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:11:02 pm You totally would have won if they didn't get you out. Now they gotta get rid of Ben and Sharn t have any chance at winning
if jarrad gets to the end with daisy and david then hes got a shot and would be in the position i wanted to be but i kept accidentally winning comps :sob:
Mat, Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
How hard were you dragging jarrad michelle? I never could tell really.

Mat

• Jury
By Sarah
Ive gotta vote for David now, but I'm biased as someone from Canada and someone from the Indonesia season (I think he is anyways).

Sarah

• Jury
By Michelle
Mat wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:13:39 pm How hard were you dragging jarrad michelle? I never could tell really.
What do you mean?

Michelle

• Jury
By Kylie
How many minutes after meeting me did you submit a correct guess?

Kylie

• Jury