By Ben
Mat wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:05:18 am @Sharn do you 100% know what happens at my tribal if Dave was there. Was Jarrad going to flip regardless? I had a bad ass 3-2-1 plan working and was he blowing smoke and was with you the whole time or did he change his decision after you booted Dave.

My best guess is he was lying to me and wanted to go with you and Daisy. I think I had Ben with me had you not sent Dave away, but who can tell @Ben What would your vote have been had Dave been there. My plan and it all came down to Jarrad, Ben hated and wanted Jarrad out. Sharn and Daisy vote me, then we pile 3 votes on Sharn or Daisy, but when you sent Dave away, that was shot. Daisy wanted Jarrad out cause of spite, but I figured her vote was on me regardless, but that info might have helped push Jarrad on to voting her.

I really don't know if it had any chance at all.
I went into that tribal council fully planned and ready to vote for Jarrad even though I felt you were harder to beat at the end. Dave told me he was willing to vote for Jarrad to make it 3-3 and he was willing to go to rocks against Sharn and Daisy. The second Dave had to leave tribal council, I switched my vote to you because I knew Jarrad was voting for you as well so it would've made no difference.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
Fair Dinkum. Thanks Ben and I guess I should of gone to work on you and Daisy and not you and Jarrad.

Mat

• Jury
By Nova
Baden wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:32:09 am Not me getting all the strong vibes that you were already talking with a bunch of other people but not me so I thought you would be a threat to my longevity in the game! I can't help being a paranoid bitch sometimes... Sorry Queen ):
I mean, don't get me wrong, I *TRIED* to be doing that and was pretty okay with your name being floated out there as an easy consensus boot, so you were pretty much right on the money there. Far as I'm concerned, you made the right move.
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:35:26 am
Nova wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:28:32 am
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:01:34 pm I liked you too. I just never knew what you were up to. Like Will Ferrells mom in Wedding Crashers.
That makes two of us. I really tried to be up to things but literally no one would talk strategy with me at the merge so I had no plan.
I never got the impression that you had the slightest interest in talking strategy with me. Despite our joint IC win and success in working together.
With you it was a lot trickier. You seemed incredibly shady when we talked (I pretended that you conspicuously changing the subject when I said I wouldn't target you for the reward instead of saying "Me neither" didn't sketch me the hell out, but it absolutely did), and pretty much everybody had it in mind that you were super loyal to the people you were already with and weren't going to be prioritizing anybody new, so I figured that it wasn't likely that we were going to be working together in any capacity. Iirc I put in a token effort with you, but I never felt like I was getting anything from you either.

Nova

• Jury