By Lara Álvarez
CHICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Por que estas aqui?! You are not supposed to be here! You are supposed to be in the game where you belong! You were not supposed to let this happen! Mi corazon, it is broken :broken:

Please also transfer your coins to any/all remaining players :teary:

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
Howd you get an idol?!?!?! Omg. They need to get rid of Sharn or she will win!! They wanted you out last night but I kept saying no, id rather daisy. lol and then you won immunity anyways!

Sarah

• Jury
By Michelle
I got the idol from touchy subjects.. the results when I clicked them lead to a picture that said send this to hosts.... it was the merge idol
Tegan, Kylie, Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Sarah wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:52:58 pm dang girl look at you!!! did you tell anyone about it?!
noooooooo i didnt tell anyone about it.... i found the first idol on papunya and i accidentally told harry so when he was voted out that secret left with him and got lucky i didnt want to make that mistake again so it was like oh all the boxes are gone theres no idol and they still went with the full blindside :rofl:
Kylie, Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:58:29 pm Ben got two votes, who was the other voter for him?
my guess is jarrad :dunno: we were pretty close but he probably knew about it
Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury