By Michelle
its been so hard trying to be a normal coherent person i dont think i ever even met any of you so i could have just been myself this whole time :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yall dont know me right?
Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
nope but love u my fellow fluid bby <3 i figured u would become a big target once i left, sorry to see u here though ... u should have used ur idol on me girllll!!! hehehe
Kylie liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Michelle
Tegan wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:14:26 pm nope but love u my fellow fluid bby <3 i figured u would become a big target once i left, sorry to see u here though ... u should have used ur idol on me girllll!!! hehehe
hahahaha i love that they put fluid i answered i exist outside gender so love updating the state of the concept to fluid
i don’t know if i had it yet they can fact check me on if i got it before or after that tribal lmao i was really hoping to save it for 6... obviously :rofl: oops :crine:
Tegan, Kylie, Sarah liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Kylie
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:52:23 pm I got the idol from touchy subjects.. the results when I clicked them lead to a picture that said send this to hosts.... it was the merge idol
Do you think you were the first person to click on the link?

Kylie

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:26:53 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 8:52:23 pm I got the idol from touchy subjects.. the results when I clicked them lead to a picture that said send this to hosts.... it was the merge idol
Do you think you were the first person to click on the link?
i think so... i didnt find it right away so i figured someone else had but i sent it to them and got the tribe idol so im gonna guess i was prob the first... did you catch it?

Michelle

• Jury
By Baden
They really went and did that to you! After Sarah and I got ousted, I thought for sure you were gonna be the one to take the whole thing home!
Michelle liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:50:26 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:28:47 pm did you catch it?
did I catch what?
jury has access to challenge results right i thought maybe you found the "send this to host" clue

Michelle

• Jury
By Sharn
WAIT A SECOND! That night was so crazy that I never even looked at the results until much later. I just saw who won and went right to scheming. Not an idol literally being in plain sight.

Sorry Michelle, you were amazing. And you had an idol!
Michelle liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Michelle
Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:01:35 am
WAIT A SECOND! That night was so crazy that I never even looked at the results until much later. I just saw who won and went right to scheming. Not an idol literally being in plain sight.

love you!!!! it was an honor to be bamboozled by you!! hope youll talk shit with me once this is over :heart:

Michelle

• Jury
By Sharn
Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:11:11 am
Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:01:35 am

love you!!!! it was an honor to be bamboozled by you!! hope youll talk shit with me once this is over :heart:
100%
Michelle liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Tessa
Girl I wish we had got to know eachother better and play together. <3 I feel like I promised you the whole video so here it is! The treat for being a goddess.

Michelle liked this

Tessa

• Jury