By Baden
Jarrad told me about his box, too! Kylie, I figured your coins helped Mat or Sarah fund that last box. And while I didn't think you were David's only ally, I definitely saw you as his closest.
Sarah, Kylie liked this

Baden

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Sarah
No, I didnt tell David much about me even though we quickly became friends so idk if he knows me but we used to be Facebook friends so he shouldve figured it out. lol!

Kylie! Did david come to you first when they were voting me, or was he approaching me first?

Sarah

• Jury
By Kylie
Sarah wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:53:11 pm No, I didnt tell David much about me even though we quickly became friends so idk if he knows me but we used to be Facebook friends so he shouldve figured it out. lol!
Did he know you knew who he was? How do you think he'd feel if you told me/us now?

Sarah wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 11:53:11 pmKylie! Did david come to you first when they were voting me, or was he approaching me first?
I don't clearly remember, but I'm guessing he and I talked about it first. He knew you and I were tight and that he could trust you. We ran everything past each other, all four of us did, from day one. And then we found you and added you into the mix, even if you didn't completely know David was in it at the time. :D So we were going to keep you safe no matter what. I think Mat and I may have been the first to connect with you, but if you were good with one, you were good with all four of us.

Kylie

• Jury
By Sarah
Ouuu ok. Not sure if Im allowed to reveal him but no he didnt know that I found him out!

Mat and I had basically been F2 besties since the first swap where we were put together on Papunya! 😅
Mat, Kylie liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Tegan
I thought you were slaying this game miss girlie, you should be really proud!
Sarah liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Sarah
Tegan wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:16:20 am I thought you were slaying this game miss girlie, you should be really proud!
Thanks queen, I love you! :heart:
Tegan liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Sharn
I'm so happy you got idoled out, because I had no idea in the world how I was going to take you out later. LOL That was another stroke of luck for me.

You were so fun to talk to, Sarah, and I thought you had a great social game. I was screaming when you went after Daisy/Ben at that tribal. :crine:

Sharn

• Jury
By Sarah
Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:09:57 am I'm so happy you got idoled out, because I had no idea in the world how I was going to take you out later. LOL That was another stroke of luck for me.

You were so fun to talk to, Sarah, and I thought you had a great social game. I was screaming when you went after Daisy/Ben at that tribal. :crine:
LOL not gonna lie, I probably would have gunned for you the next day :yikes:

Had to go out with a bang :rofl:

Sarah

• Jury
By Ben
Sarah, I have a question for you.

Are you still mad at me for what I did with my idol? I figured in the heat of the moment you were really pissed at me but I HOPE you don't despise me.

Ben

• Jury
By Baden
While the topic is on the idol, I did wanna ask why you and Daisy opted to go for Sarah out of everyone there.

Baden

• Jury
By Ben
Well, I wanted Sarah out because I felt she was playing well with everyone and that was confirmed when I approached several people with their thoughts on a Sarah vote over a few rounds and nobody was down for it. Everyone liked her or at least didn't want to get rid of her. So halfway through the second tribal council of the double tribals, I realized I have a chance to get her out by playing my idol for Daisy since everyone is going to vote for her.

I needed to whisper to Daisy to vote for Sarah because I knew she'd probably vote Mat otherwise. So my excuse to whisper to her without raising suspicion was by intentionally fucking up my first whisper to her so everyone could see it saying I was sorry about voting you out. Then I whispered to Daisy for real to vote for Sarah with me and I'd play my idol for her. This wasn't a plan I had with Daisy beforehand so if I ensured her safety with the idol, I knew she'd vote with me for Sarah.
Daisy, Kylie liked this

Ben

• Jury
By Baden
You botched the whisper on purpose? Holy shit man that's the kinda gameplay I signed up for!
Sarah liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Mat
That was a classic move. Daisy gave it away the next day cause she swore up and down you two didn’t plan it and I believed her so, how else did you both land on Sarah. So clever though Ben. Loved it.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
I’m way to boring for flash like that. I need to see your playbook.

Mat

• Jury
By Daisy
Sarah wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:26:59 am Ouuu ok. Not sure if Im allowed to reveal him but no he didnt know that I found him out!

Mat and I had basically been F2 besties since the first swap where we were put together on Papunya! 😅
if kylie could reveal me u should b able to reveal him tbh -_- but idk if i want to be spoiled or not

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Ben wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:06:56 pm Well, I wanted Sarah out because I felt she was playing well with everyone and that was confirmed when I approached several people with their thoughts on a Sarah vote over a few rounds and nobody was down for it. Everyone liked her or at least didn't want to get rid of her. So halfway through the second tribal council of the double tribals, I realized I have a chance to get her out by playing my idol for Daisy since everyone is going to vote for her.

I needed to whisper to Daisy to vote for Sarah because I knew she'd probably vote Mat otherwise. So my excuse to whisper to her without raising suspicion was by intentionally fucking up my first whisper to her so everyone could see it saying I was sorry about voting you out. Then I whispered to Daisy for real to vote for Sarah with me and I'd play my idol for her. This wasn't a plan I had with Daisy beforehand so if I ensured her safety with the idol, I knew she'd vote with me for Sarah.
YUP BEN, MOST EPIC PLAY EVER TBH. YOU BLINDSIDED ME BY KEEPING ME :laugh: :heart: :heart: :heart: KING SHIT
Ben liked this

Daisy

• Jury