By Lara Álvarez
Wow. icon_blink icon_blink icon_blink icon_blink

I'm so sorry to see you taken out like this, but you are without doubt a legend and I was so honored to watch una reina like you play this game.

Please give away your coins to any/all remaining players.
Kylie, Sarah liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
Honestly? I'm shocked to see you here. I really am so distraught that the swaps didn't work out to let us meet sooner because I wanted to work with you so so much and it just was never meant to be. At least now we can keep talking about AS6 together!
Sarah liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Kylie
I don't know your alias reveal yet, but I already know we are friends. You were an amazing partner to play the game with, or at least the parts where we were together. :) A true Queen!
Sarah liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Sarah
I'm so sad to go out like this, but at least I only had two votes against me lol :crine: So happy to see some of my favourite people again though!! :inlove: I had a blast. I was trying to play a game completely opposite to how I did in Indonesia in terms of laying low rather than being supet dominant, guess that doesn't work in an all stars game! :dizzy:
Kylie liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Kylie
I thought you played an amazing game, if it weren't for this idol, you'd still be in there.

And I loved the call-outs! Yours and Mat's are so spot on and so funny.

Who do you think bought the last mystery box?

Was Daisy really as oblivious to our alliances as it seems? Did she think David's only ally was me? And does she really still think there's a newbie? Does anyone else still think that?

And did you know Sharn was a manager?
Sarah liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Sarah
I honestly really thought Baden and Daisy bought it together, but maybe David or Sharn has it.

Daisy really doesn't know much about this game it seems. I dont think she even voted during the first TC tonight. Everyone seems to think David was only aligned with you, they dont realize that a 4sum was formed immediately after you left that included David and I. If she does think theres a newbie it is pretty hilarious tbh. I assumed Jarrad told everyone that there wasn't one since they all magically forgot about his box.

HAHAH oh god. Sharn is a manager hahah. Also David gave away his identity to me by telling me his job yesterday. 🤭

Sarah

• Jury
By Kylie
OMG he did?? I *think* I guessed him correctly, but it was the last day and my guess wasn't counted.
Sarah liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
And yeah, it could just be Daisy that believes there's a newbie. I never told anyone he had it and he only told us five, I'm pretty sure. Tegan, did you know there wasn't a newbie?

Sharn's post had me crying! And craving applesauce! I'm sure it's fantastic.
Sarah liked this

Kylie

• Jury