By Lara Álvarez
What a game!!! :dizzy: :mindblown: :loveeyes: You made an incredible run here, and I hope you are very proud of your performance this season! I know it was super important that you do better this time around - and you have cemented yourself as iconic for sure.

Please give away the rest of your coins to any/all remaining players!
Baden liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Baden
Hey guys! Wow, it's hard to believe that after goin so strong for a minute there that it's all over. You guys are seriously the best hosting team and cast I've ever had the chance to play with and this is going down as one of my favorites of all time! I may not have won, but I'm getting my torch snuffed with my head held high! I'm not a scapegoat, I'm not a victim, I'm not a failure. I can make moves, take risks, and show everyone what I'm really capable of! Thanks to hosts for giving me a second chance to let me show I can be more than a forgettable early boot, and thanks to the rest of the cast for not going easy on me!
Lara Álvarez liked this

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
I wanna go ahead and give all my coins to Daisy. If I couldn't put them to any use, maybe she can do it for me. :)

Baden

• Jury
By Lara Álvarez
Baden wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 9:02:49 pm I wanna go ahead and give all my coins to Daisy. If I couldn't put them to any use, maybe she can do it for me. :)
You can transfer them yourself, just don't send a message, por favor!

Lara Álvarez

• Host
By Baden
Okay but real talk, looking at how seamlessly the vote went against me, and seeing the majorities I was voted for in TS, I can understand not being the hero of the season and frankly no never expected that. But am I getting the AS3 Milk edit? Am I the delusional returnee? I never expected control, but I at least wanna know if people agree with me taking credit on the things I tried to take credit for.

Baden

• Jury