By Lara Álvarez
wow wtf. :sob: :steamy:

Not fair. I don't have any target wine, but I do have kroger angry orchard and I will be drinking it in your honor. Hate to see your game ending tonight - you were killing it! :heart:
Tegan liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
I have no idea what happened with all the whispering. We had a plan to vote Mat but then Ben flipped on me so I flipped on him, and then I guess everyone decided to keep him idk lol. I'm most hurt by Baden and Jarrad because I literally whispered them multiple times and they just ignored me. It felt pretty obvious what was happening lol

Thanks for having me back though!!! I hope I was able to redeem my arc. Going from 0 vote finalist to "most likely to win" is something I'm proud of at least. :)

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
Thank you guys!!! I appreciate it so much :'))) it means a lot. I fought my little heart out and I'm really proud of the game I played at least.

I sent 7 of my coins to David. I really like that he was able to keep it real with me while being on opposite sides. I loved our relationship. I sent the other 5 of my coins to Sharn because I think she's playing the perfect Sandra Diaz-Twine game and I don't blame her at all. I meant to split it 50/50 but I thought I had 14 oops LOL
Kylie, Lara Álvarez liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Kylie
Who ran your vote, do you think? And was Baden correct to take credit for mine?

Kylie

• Jury
By Tegan
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:56:46 pm Who ran your vote, do you think? And was Baden correct to take credit for mine?
I think Ben initiated my vote. No idea what happened from there, hopefully the new people can.

And no, Baden did nothing for your boot. His Vocaroo actually annoyed me because I already told him I wanted to flip before he even made it. I told him we could try to flip Michelle (which is what happened). I told Michelle about how we had an alliance without her on Arumbera, etc.

Then the next day I saw Baden’s vocaroo and he pitched to me the exact plan I pitched to him the previous night so I was so confused like did he just ignore me in an attempt to take the credit for himself? Idk lmfao but it was annoying!
Tessa, Kylie liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Sharn
I pushed hard on your vote. It was my way of making up with Sarah and David and temporarily currying a bit of favor with them while they were in a low position. I had told Sarah the truth for once that round. At that time, I was delusional enough to believe I could replace Kylie in their alliance.

I actually did want Mat out that night, but literally no one was seeming enthusiastic about that, so when your name came up, I jumped at the opportunity. When Ben's name came up in retaliation, I pushed even harder. You were doing queen tingz in this game, Tegan.
Tegan liked this

Sharn

• Jury