By Lara Álvarez
:teary: ahhhh mi amor, it was not meant to be. Once again, you were INCREDIBLE to watch and dominated most of this game. And what an epic way to go out! Hate to see you here so early, but will love to see your Ponderosa insights.

Please give away the rest of your coin to any/all remaining players!
Kylie liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Cheers guys! Thanks for inviting me back. I had an absolute blast playing, just amazing. Every day was so much fun and I have definitely met many more friends for life here. I never figured out who they were, and even if I guessed right today I won't know, so it will be a huge surprise!

And really amazing hosting, whoever you are! Thank you for all your hard work. You're the recreation teachers who force people to get out of their shells and be another person for awhile. I hope you gain ten-fold for your efforts in friendship back.

I'm sure I have some people that hated my game and some who loved it. I probably wouldn't try it again, but boy was it fun while it lasted. 100%

xo

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 8:41:18 pm Kylie!!!! You RAN the first half of the game!

I loved watching you as the queen that you are!
Why do I think your alias' are all the closest lookalikes they could find to your og pfp?

Thank you, but it was a true team effort from day one - 20 solid days. We all helped each other completely and they had my back as the ship went down. I love them so much for that. They were likely blindsided, or just stuck together with me, such amazing people.

I believe Sarah, who I met most recently, and Tegan, who I met in Tortillas were my two other Kylie keepers. Both loyal, fun allies. I believe Michelle was the flipper who, along with Daisy, who mostly just flipped out, were lost of the original seven alliance. As it stands, the decision to call the dog Hope is what I'm pinning the blame for my vote out on. Dots don't come close to connecting on that thought process tho.

I loved playing this way , it was sooo much fun. OMG. I built such incredible, and I'm sure soon to be surprising, relationships. I can't wait to have more conversations with them, we're gonna need a group chat. One sounds like a former villain, the other two were probably favorites. So smart, so dear, so kind, so strategic, so rl brave, such total badasses.

I think they will pivot and thrive and I really hope I don't see any of them for awhile. They'll need luck and a new plan.

bananalama bananalama bananalama bananalama

xo

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Oop, messed up the count again. Dumb bc we talked about this happening. The only way one of the now 6 alliance went home was if both Tegan and Michelle flipped. The remaining four are tight, but that's not a majority. I'm very worried about them now.

Sharn
– 5 - Mat, Jarrad, David, Kylie, Sarah
Kylie – 6 - Michelle, Daisy, Baden, Ben, Sharn, Tegan

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Lara Álvarez wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:50:46 pm Oh, quien penses estar todos los hosts?????? Any guesses for us all?
Lara Álvarez – Spanish Lovita

Anders Ofvergard – Swedish Joaquin

Nico Pan – South African Nofo

Juuso Makilahde – Finnish Danni

Christer Falck – Norwegian Gary

How did I do?
Juuso Makilahde liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Tegan
Hey Kylie I’m sorry for flipping on you 😭 It felt like the right move at the time because I became more insecure about where I stood on your list… I thought it could have been the last chance to take you out with the move being on my resume but I guess it made me into too big a target. I have so much respect for you though and you being a fan fav and a player of the season makes so much sense. ❤️
Kylie liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Lara Álvarez
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:28:17 pm
Lara Álvarez wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:50:46 pm Oh, quien penses estar todos los hosts?????? Any guesses for us all?
Lara Álvarez – Spanish Lovita

Anders Ofvergard – Swedish Joaquin

Nico Pan – South African Nofo

Juuso Makilahde – Finnish Danni

Christer Falck – Norwegian Gary

How did I do?
Es un secreto until the game is over :wink: pero I like to see your guesses
Kylie liked this

Lara Álvarez

• Host
By Kylie
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:26:04 pm Hey Kylie I’m sorry for flipping on you 😭 It felt like the right move at the time because I became more insecure about where I stood on your list… I thought it could have been the last chance to take you out with the move being on my resume but I guess it made me into too big a target. I have so much respect for you though and you being a fan fav and a player of the season makes so much sense. ❤️
Aww, thanks Tegan. I appreciate that. All I can say is that we both would have made it much farther if you'd had more faith in me. Your spot in the 5 alliance was never questioned. I/we all did have your back. I am grateful for the chance to get to know you better moving forward!
Tegan liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Baden
This has nothing to do with the game but hey Kylie I just wanted to let you know I finally grabbed a mouse for my laptop!

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
....in the stress of being overworked at my job and mostly glued to the register when the store was open, I totally forgot that we recently started carrying PC gaming equipment, including LED mice and keyboards.... Not my best move, admittedly.

Baden

• Jury
By Kylie
Haha, well I'm glad you found them eventually. I ended up buying a new monitor and a new computer, I don't know what I'm ready for exactly, but I am damn ready for something.

Kylie

• Jury