By Daisy
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:37:35 pm Really? I thought my odds were pretty slim. I figured if I made it to final 2, I'd probably get like 2/11 votes maybe 3.
Maybe I am just bias towards you. But there were mixed reactions in here about you being kept at 5. You played bold, had clutch survival moments, and challenge wins! Although you will read and find some found your social game lacking

Daisy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ben
Yeah, I know my social game was shit. Usually is. I tried to make up for it with challenges, strategy and idols n shit. Don't think it would've been enough but I got so focused on just getting to the end even if not to win.
Mat, Daisy liked this

Ben

• Jury
By Daisy
Jarred my mans you didn’t have to go that hard on yourself the choice was obvious from what everyone was saying anyways good lord. Goats gonna goat
Mat, Kylie liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Kylie
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:45:55 pm i love downplaying threat level!!!!!!!! he probably could have whispered that though lol
It's beyond downplaying though. I mean, he was a puppet, he just threw most of his FTC speech away. :mindblown:

Kylie

• Jury
By Mat
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:45:02 pm Jarred my mans you didn’t have to go that hard on yourself the choice was obvious from what everyone was saying anyways good lord. Goats gonna goat
I’m not gonna have to work half as hard to win you all over now. Thank you jarrad.

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:47:33 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:45:55 pm i love downplaying threat level!!!!!!!! he probably could have whispered that though lol
It's beyond downplaying though. I mean, he was a puppet, he just threw most of his FTC speech away. :mindblown:
His FTC speech wouldn't be a list of reasons why he should be brought to the end :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Michelle

• Jury
By Daisy
Unrelated yall but I saw a tik tok saying how if a pilot says to the crew to take a seat during turbulence it means shit is going down and the plane gonna crash. The pilot just announced that exactly on the loud speaker my ass thought i was gonna die browsing the stranded forums. I don’t think it’s true though he said we’re fine now. 🙏
Kylie, Michelle liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Michelle
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:50:35 pm His being a puppet wouldn't be a reason to vote him as the winner.
But I don't actually think he was a puppet and I don't think a plea before a final vote out counts as an admission of guilt for how he actually perceives his own game and the reality of it

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:52:42 pm
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:50:35 pm His being a puppet wouldn't be a reason to vote him as the winner.
But I don't actually think he was a puppet and I don't think a plea before a final vote out counts as an admission of guilt for how he actually perceives his own game and the reality of it
Lined up with exactly what I’ve been saying though so I at least feel quite validated.

Mat

• Jury
By Kylie
I guess we'll see. He just said he had no responsibility for my vote, that was Sharn. I was a very close eye witness to his non-game through the first 20 days of gameplay. He's going to need to take some agency for something at some point.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:57:05 pm
Lined up with exactly what I’ve been saying though so I at least feel quite validated.
I mean, I completely agree with some that he is one of the sweetest guys I've ever met on Stranded. Really great social game, I adored him and I'm sure I will after this is over too, he'll have lots of fans. But I want the winner of Austranded to be great at social plus strategy, not just a super sweet guy.

Kylie

• Jury
By Michelle
i agree i want the best winner for this season we all played so great it deserves a good ending!!!!!!!! I definitely saw strategy from jarrad and i saw wayyyy less from david so i'm excited to see their speeches and how they handle this ftc because its either of theirs to win at this point imo
Tegan, Kylie liked this

Michelle

• Jury