By Tegan
Mat wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:55:55 am Image

Great game to them both
You know what's so funny is that you were so right about David/Jarrad being reversed for us. David told me so many times, "I don't have a chance to win this game" and even the night before my ouster, I was hyping him up in private messages telling him he could totally win and how I thought he was playing like Michele Fitzgerald

Tegan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tegan
Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:32:13 pm I never thought David's social game was that great based off what I heard from others.
Same idk I felt like he'd send me a wall of text with info that could have been said in 1 sentence lol :rofl:
Michelle liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Tegan
Jarrad wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:32:12 pm David’s game was much more cutthroat than mine and went about the game in a way he knew could be hurting people’s feelings. He burned people on multiple occasions in the name of the game but I think did not carefully consider enough the way that that makes the jury feel
What does he think he did to me? lol

Tegan

• Jury
By Michelle
Tegan wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:37:14 pm
Sharn wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:32:13 pm I never thought David's social game was that great based off what I heard from others.
Same idk I felt like he'd send me a wall of text with info that could have been said in 1 sentence lol :rofl:
:crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: oh my god yesss!!!!!!! i was just looking back at my notes i kept about everyone and in davids personal section i only had
  • works..goes to meetings for work
  • single
and then like a couple random paragraphs of used car dealer schmoozing about some game things
Tegan liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Sarah
I really don't like Jarrads whole "I chose to stay under the radar on purpose and my social game is why I didn't get votes." He never got votes because nobody saw him as a threat. He was one of the elast active players in the top 10. The weekend before the double, he didn't even log in until Sunday night and he still wasn't discussed as an option because we saw him as a floater. Excited to see what David says.
Baden liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Sarah
Tegan wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:39:10 pm
Jarrad wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:32:12 pm David’s game was much more cutthroat than mine and went about the game in a way he knew could be hurting people’s feelings. He burned people on multiple occasions in the name of the game but I think did not carefully consider enough the way that that makes the jury feel
What does he think he did to me? lol
I personally respect the risky game play more as a jury member than someone who is just friendly with everyone. :dunno:
Tegan liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Sharn
Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:45:41 pm
Tegan wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:37:14 pm
:crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: :crine: oh my god yesss!!!!!!! i was just looking back at my notes i kept about everyone and in davids personal section i only had
  • works..goes to meetings for work
  • single
and then like a couple random paragraphs of used car dealer schmoozing about some game things
Not single. I'm screaming.
Sarah liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Sarah wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:12:03 pm I really don't like Jarrads whole "I chose to stay under the radar on purpose and my social game is why I didn't get votes." He never got votes because nobody saw him as a threat. He was one of the elast active players in the top 10. The weekend before the double, he didn't even log in until Sunday night and he still wasn't discussed as an option because we saw him as a floater. Excited to see what David says.
X

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:14:14 am
Mat wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:55:55 am Image

Great game to them both
that is the most janky ass bias disqualifying bullshit dumbass attempt of quantitative analysis i have ever seen :crine: :rofl: :crine:
It’s bias but a lot of it speaks for itself. My question to you then and unlike in the game it would be awesome if you gave me an actual answer. Why vote for Jarrad other than you worked closer with him.
Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
Mat wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:44:59 pm It’s bias but a lot of it speaks for itself. My question to you then and unlike in the game it would be awesome if you gave me an actual answer. Why vote for Jarrad other than you worked closer with him.
i just think the anti jarrad bias is ugly.... its not my job or any of our role to convince the jury who should win this season its up to the f2 and our own judgement... yeah of course we can talk about things objectively because with all our sides of the story it can help paint a better picture for us all and we have been doing that... but you have very clearly been pushing an agenda that isn't objective... even if it does line up with your own personal beliefs about who you think should win the game for your own valid reasons, the atmosphere you are cultivating is very negative and gives me trying to poison the jury vibes and i dont like it!!!

neither of these f2 played the strongest game this season...we all know that!!!!!!! i dont want to give you my thoughts because dont think you can get away with that attitude with me!!!!! we will be discussing this with our marriage counselor when Matchele lands a spinoff role on VH1's Couple's Therapy... but my voice deserves to be heard so i will share my thoughts on this vote right now just looking back at what was their game like during everything that happened...

the nova boot was a pretty easy and unimpactful to this but jarrad was in a better position than david though

the tessa boot david had more influence on the tessa leaving but jarrad did talk me off the ledge of flipping that round and i think he was right to do that

the kylie boot jarrad was way involved with this playing all sides and david was blindsided

the tegan boot was definitely better for david than jarrad for sure

the double is hard im not giving either one of them more credit than the other :rofl:

the michelle boot was obviously not a win for jarrad i def consider than sharn/mat using david as a number but point to david

the mat boot is similar to my boot but vice verssa benefitting jarrad but it seems he had more agency in the role of taking out mat than david did in taking out me

the daisy boot......i get voting out the biggest goat so they dont take your spot in the end but if it wasnt a f2 that would have been a huge game losing mistake so i think higher of jarrad role in that round

f4 ben boot... i thought david voting for ben to give him a chance in a tie breaker was weird because ben had more of a challenge threat status than sharn? giving ben the chance to make it to f3 was a weird choice when he should have been thinking sharn was the obvious 3rd place boot because he'd have an easier time beating her in the final challenge... he got lucky ben lost and i think jarrad was right to vote for ben

f3 sharn boot.... i think they both realized they needed to be sitting next to each other to have a chance and sharn would have been voted out by either one of them but david won the challenge

like.........jarrad or david really werent running the show at any point in the game but when i break it down and look at the way they got there.. i see it and think jarrad had a stronger path socially and positioning and was more involved in the strategy conversations with more information than david, you look at it and see david and thats okay because he has his strengths too!!!!!

its a close race they both played a similar utr style in a season where i felt most of the tribals were chaotic and cut throat so it's led us to this complicated dynamic where we all just vote for who we think is best based on how we think they played and who can present their game the best and see which one gets to say they played the winning game :dunno:

Tegan, Daisy, Tessa liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
Michelle wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:00:57 pm
Mat wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:44:59 pm It’s bias but a lot of it speaks for itself. My question to you then and unlike in the game it would be awesome if you gave me an actual answer. Why vote for Jarrad other than you worked closer with him.
i just think the anti jarrad bias is ugly.... its not my job or any of our role to convince the jury who should win this season its up to the f2 and our own judgement... yeah of course we can talk about things objectively because with all our sides of the story it can help paint a better picture for us all and we have been doing that... but you have very clearly been pushing an agenda that isn't objective... even if it does line up with your own personal beliefs about who you think should win the game for your own valid reasons, the atmosphere you are cultivating is very negative and gives me trying to poison the jury vibes and i dont like it!!!

neither of these f2 played the strongest game this season...we all know that!!!!!!! i dont want to give you my thoughts because dont think you can get away with that attitude with me!!!!! we will be discussing this with our marriage counselor when Matchele lands a spinoff role on VH1's Couple's Therapy... but my voice deserves to be heard so i will share my thoughts on this vote right now just looking back at what was their game like during everything that happened...

the nova boot was a pretty easy and unimpactful to this but jarrad was in a better position than david though

the tessa boot david had more influence on the tessa leaving but jarrad did talk me off the ledge of flipping that round and i think he was right to do that

the kylie boot jarrad was way involved with this playing all sides and david was blindsided

the tegan boot was definitely better for david than jarrad for sure

the double is hard im not giving either one of them more credit than the other :rofl:

the michelle boot was obviously not a win for jarrad i def consider than sharn/mat using david as a number but point to david

the mat boot is similar to my boot but vice verssa benefitting jarrad but it seems he had more agency in the role of taking out mat than david did in taking out me

the daisy boot......i get voting out the biggest goat so they dont take your spot in the end but if it wasnt a f2 that would have been a huge game losing mistake so i think higher of jarrad role in that round

f4 ben boot... i thought david voting for ben to give him a chance in a tie breaker was weird because ben had more of a challenge threat status than sharn? giving ben the chance to make it to f3 was a weird choice when he should have been thinking sharn was the obvious 3rd place boot because he'd have an easier time beating her in the final challenge... he got lucky ben lost and i think jarrad was right to vote for ben

f3 sharn boot.... i think they both realized they needed to be sitting next to each other to have a chance and sharn would have been voted out by either one of them but david won the challenge

like.........jarrad or david really werent running the show at any point in the game but when i break it down and look at the way they got there.. i see it and think jarrad had a stronger path socially and positioning and was more involved in the strategy conversations with more information than david, you look at it and see david and thats okay because he has his strengths too!!!!!

its a close race they both played a similar utr style in a season where i felt most of the tribals were chaotic and cut throat so it's led us to this complicated dynamic where we all just vote for who we think is best based on how we think they played and who can present their game the best and see which one gets to say they played the winning game :dunno:

It is ugly. You make me better. We don’t need counseling, we have you!
Michelle liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
You’re oversimplifying but I love you warts and all Michelle. Best toxic showmance of the season.
Michelle liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Kylie
I completely agree with Michelle that we need to keep a level head and look a this all star winner vote logically. Both David and Jarrad were wonderful friends and allies with Mat and I for 20 days, sharing everything on a daily basis, so the betrayal by one and the to-the-end devotion of the other hits pretty hard. Regardless, it's definitely best to remember the positives about the relationships we formed and assess their games separately from our feelings.

Michelle, my tally says you gave 2 points to Jarrad that I think David earned. Giving Jarrad points for tagging along on someone elses plan is iffy, but I get why you did that.

This sounds like you're faulting David for researching Australian Stranded to learn that the norm is a F2. And I think the second one is explainable; the end game is all about how well you know your fellow players. David rightly predicted Ben didn't know much about us. While she villainized me, it seems Sharn was warm and lovely with the rest of you, and, quite likely, with David. I mean, she even remembered MY backstory.

Kylie

• Jury