By Sharn
The fact that I started my Stranded career 14 years ago. Omg Poody we have been doing this too long!

Just imagine when I hit my FIRE portfolio. I'm going to be back to playing ORGs fulltime.
Michelle liked this

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:15:20 pm The fact that I started my Stranded career 14 years ago. Omg Poody we have been doing this too long!

Just imagine when I hit my FIRE portfolio. I'm going to be back to playing ORGs fulltime.
:rofl: I know right. I liken it to being able to revisit those highschool friends or transport yourself into that world that was so much simpler then. I also love that the series has matured along with us, where now we have people who are our age, different genders, different backgrounds, it's a far more personal game and experience. It's really special and I think it's extra special that we get players like yourself and some of the other old-schoolers to come back and meet people who are just getting into it with a 14 year difference between seasons. And I think it's cool that some of the new schoolers hear about your history and look forward to meeting you and the other legends.
Mat, Kylie, Lara Álvarez and 2 others liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Sharn
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:26:08 pm Image

Ben bringing me back to camp into Sharns arms after the brutal double tribal☠️Y’all oldies
BIIIIIITCH not me not having any teeeeeeth!

You were so much fucking fun to talk to. It was always a kiki in our private messages. ALWAYS!
Tegan, Kylie, Daisy liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:18:14 pm
Sharn wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:15:20 pm The fact that I started my Stranded career 14 years ago. Omg Poody we have been doing this too long!

:rofl: I know right. I liken it to being able to revisit those highschool friends or transport yourself into that world that was so much simpler then. I also love that the series has matured along with us, where now we have people who are our age, different genders, different backgrounds, it's a far more personal game and experience. It's really special and I think it's extra special that we get players like yourself and some of the other old-schoolers to come back and meet people who are just getting into it with a 14 year difference between seasons. And I think it's cool that some of the new schoolers hear about your history and look forward to meeting you and the other legends.
Yes, this is VERY interesting indeed. I'm proud of you for continuing such a legendary series. It really has become something magical. And even though I always tell you no for playing again, I appreciate when you keep asking. Because I always eventually make a return. hahah

This cast definitely seemed really diverse, and I especially appreciate that!
Tegan, Kylie liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Tegan
SHARRRRNNNN 😭 I’m devo- great game babe! You dethroned me as returning from the oldest season! How can I compete with season 1? Absolute legend, you! ❤️

This F2 is gonna be interesting!
Sharn liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Sharn
I wouldn’t say Jarrad betrayed Michelle. Sure, he had alliances outside of her, but he didn’t actively take her out of the game.

Other than that, chart is 100%. :yikes:

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
You are right, bad call by me. He did not know about it, so how could he have. I biffed that one.

Mat

• Jury
By Michelle
Mat wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:55:55 am Image

Great game to them both
that is the most janky ass bias disqualifying bullshit dumbass attempt of quantitative analysis i have ever seen :crine: :rofl: :crine:

Michelle

• Jury
By Sharn
LOL LOL why is Mat’s feelings hurt so much? I knew Jarrad was a squirmy little rat jumping to whatever group would feed him more at that moment in time. That’s just how he maneuvered.

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
Im soft man. Cool with all game moves, but don't grandstand that I betrayed you when you did it long before I ever did. You come at me Jarrard on a lie, then I will do the same from the Jury.
Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Sharn
Mat wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:25:11 am Im soft man. Cool with all game moves, but don't grandstand that I betrayed you when you did it long before I ever did. You come at me Jarrard on a lie, then I will do the same from the Jury.
I get that. I don’t tolerate hypocrisy as a juror. At this point it’s time to keep it real and OWN everything.

Sharn

• Jury