By Nova
The thing I'm most interested to find out is, were people actually as completely adverse to talking strategy at the merge as it seemed? Or were they just icing me out?
Juuso Makilahde liked this

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tessa
I actually have a lot of questions that im excited learn about

1. i lack the understanding of Sharn telling Mat about the blindside...
2. I want to know who actually flipped?? David, Ben, Sharn??
3. Also is that other tribal really aligned or was that just a coincidence?

Tessa

• Jury
By Nova
Tessa wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:49:45 pm I wanna know why you gave Kylie your coins o.o
It seemed like the last thing anyone would expect.
Kylie liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
To give a little more detail, my thought process was basically something like, "I don't know which of my allies voted against me. If I give coins to my allies, I'm probably giving coins to the people who just betrayed me. I know that Kylie didn't betray me because she was always obviously against me, so it's best to give it to her."

Plus, as I said, the boxes are going to paint targets on anybody who gets one, so I figured hey, maybe Kylie will get a target and go home, and that would be fun.
Tessa, Kylie liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Tessa
Haha thanks for Sharing. Sharn and I were the Kylie votes btw. but love the thought process.

Really love that Baden is trying to shuffle things up and play the game. Guessing people won't bite but glad he is making an effort to prevent a pagonging.
Baden liked this

Tessa

• Jury
By Kylie
Michelle. I got six votes to sharn's 5. My crew wasn't going to put my name down. It's not clear yet if she did the right thing. Maybe.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Vote correction:

Sharn – 5 - Mat, Jarrad, David, Kylie, Sarah
Kylie – 6 - Michelle, Daisy, Baden, Ben, Sharn, Tegan
Tessa liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Nova
Kylie wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:14:21 pm Anyone surprised by the alias reveals so far?
Not really. I was so long ago and haven't kept up with the series at all since. I think the only one I've even heard of was Jericho, and maybe one of the inactives.
Tessa, Tegan liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Kylie
I didn't have many coins left after helping finance the idol. I guess Michelle took heart on me and didn't let me give her my last few coins to help buy her an idol. In the end, I split them up between Mat, Jarrad and David, as I felt they'd need them the most. Sorry! You got the larger amount by far, if that's any consolation, haha.
Sarah liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Sarah
No worries at all girl, I was honestly just genuinely curious. Mat said he got a few coins but he wasn't sure if it was from guessing correctly or from you!

Sarah

• Jury