By Sharn
The problem is I don’t know if it has been confirmed that David knew it was a F2 until after the F4 challenge ended.

The whole entire point of us getting rid of Daisy at F5 was based on the premise of there being a final 3. If it were actually a F3, I’d be sitting there with Jarrad and David right now.

If David knew it was a F2, I agree with Michelle in that he targeted the completely wrong players at 5 and 4.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
ya that was an overslimplified rundown i spent a few minutes trying to capture 2 weeks of game and its not my $100 to fight for anymore :rofl: but with the f2 we have neither were The Bitch In Control but just a quick look back at their games shows they both had moments of alternating between being in a better position with more agency and solid gameplay than the other

i think the merit of david voting for daisy at f5 and ben at f4 is based on big assumptions and i see it as huuuuuge game losing risky moments... and not in like a good risk way like david flipping to vote out tessa with 12 people left........but in a bad risk way like having unprotected sex with charlie sheen.... seems to me he just got lucky that the moves he made didnt destroy his game :dunno:
Daisy liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Tegan
I really think neither were ever targeted bc they were just not threats and surrounded themselves with shields so I’m a little surprised jarrad is getting dragged for this but not David. I do feel like the jury has a bit of a bias and I’m glad Michelle called it out

I think jarrad played the middle better while I was in the game and I think that was through conscious decisions (ie to vote in the minority to keep trust) while David was just seen as underneath mat hence his negative perception in the majority rules.

It obviously seems jarrads choices has led to some burning of bridges (mine included) and if it’s caused people to be put off from his gameplay and that was his risk that did not pay off and he will need to own that. I just see their games as very similar and I don’t understand the massive praise for one while a constant dig at the other. Like you can’t say jarrad did nothing while also being angry with him? If people are upset with him then he obviously did something to cause that
Michelle liked this

Tegan

• Jury
By Daisy
Sharn I do have to say it probably was a lot less beneficial for you to have voted me out compared to David seeming as I considered you my closest ally left in the game and was going to bring you to the end unless David made a super compelling case which like idk. Me and you non stopped talked about how we wished this was a final two hahaha so as much as i realize now you would have beat me, in the game i was stupid and still wanted to bring u. Did david convince you to vote me or something with the “extra vote” thing was that it?

Sorry if this was all said already Been on mobile doing the movin process 😆

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Just the more I think about it the more i understand why david voted me out if he was playing for a final 2, And i respect that he had people follow suit to something that clearly only benefited himself long term, I mean yes i had every intention to honor our final three but like a final two would be tricky I don’t know what would’ve went down all i know from what i genuinely remember feeling was being committed to sharn and hating david.

I do get i would have lost FIC and then sharn would have still gone at three though so it doesn’t really change much in regard to her, but who knows😆I saw the challenge and noped out and i was on a plane too lmfao

Just a little ridiculous to keep ben around so long though still have to say that’s what i’m annoyed about. like he had won clutch comps before and could have won final 4 although we saw he didn’t do too hot in it, quite a risk not knowing that was going to be the outcome.

Daisy

• Jury
By Sharn
Daisy wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 12:35:23 pm Sharn I do have to say it probably was a lot less beneficial for you to have voted me out compared to David seeming as I considered you my closest ally left in the game and was going to bring you to the end unless David made a super compelling case which like idk. Me and you non stopped talked about how we wished this was a final two hahaha so as much as i realize now you would have beat me, in the game i was stupid and still wanted to bring u. Did david convince you to vote me or something with the “extra vote” thing was that it?

Sorry if this was all said already Been on mobile doing the movin process 😆
Yes, I’ve admitted that with it being a F2, voting you off at 5 was stupid for me. But I think it was even stupider for David in hindsight.

I was playing to get David and I to the F3. You leaving guaranteed that, so my goal was accomplished. I was also under the incorrect assumption that David would have never turned on me. I should have been able to predict that but I was blinded by our close relationship.

And no, David didn’t convince me to vote you because he had an advantage. I knew if I wanted you out, I was confident in being able to convince Ben or Jarrad last minute of switching their vote (just like how David did with Ben).

David’s fake advantage was pretty non consequential to that round. In fact, it SHOULD have been my red flag that he was against me in the game. I was truly ok with any of you, Ben or Jarrad leaving that round. The big decision was you vs one of the boys.
Daisy liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Sharn
Again, just to explain my rational for the Daisy boot. Note, Ben and Jarrad’s names are interchangeable.

If Ben is voted out at F5 and Jarrad wins immunity next at F4, who’s in danger of getting votes? Obviously one of David and I would be guaranteed to get votes. And I thought with that configuration, Jarrad might force a tie against David or myself.

With Jarrad and Ben in the F4 and David on my side, I thought it guaranteed a F4 boot of Jarrad or Ben no matter who won the challenge.
Daisy liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Mat
@Tessa Have you seen our used a question like that before? I love it. Fun and strategic. Excited for their answers.
Sharn liked this

Mat

• Jury
By Sharn
Mat wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 2:39:41 pm @Tessa Have you seen our used a question like that before? I love it. Fun and strategic. Excited for their answers.
It’s SUCH a good question I wish I thought of something like that. I’m going to scream if David says me for fuck like I’m a cheap whore. LOL LOL
Tessa liked this

Sharn

• Jury
By Tessa

Aww thanks. @Mat It s a question Ive been developing over the years and use it as my signature question now. I was inspired many years ago by a fun question like it but really value strategy and wanted to put my own spin on it and incorperate game elements to make it relevent to the game plus get meaningful insight.

Tessa

• Jury