By Nova
Well hey, I'm glad that I was entertaining! I had an absolute blast being here again after so long! I honestly was prepared to reject the invite for like, the entire time right up until I just said "oh, screw it" and agreed to play, and I'm really glad that I did.

I'm sad to see it over so soon, but it was a lot of fun, and I'm glad that this series still holds up to my old memories. <3
Lara Álvarez liked this

Nova

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Lara Álvarez
*ensue fanfare and trumpets*

Nova! If you could not be the WINNER of Austranded: Red Centre, at least it is fitting that you take the political role as the Mayor of Ponderosa. I know none other than you could fulfill such an important duty. We will make sure to direct all of your calls to your new office, and your new personal assistant should be arriving soon to help with scheduling.

Seriously though, gutted to see you go here - you were incredibly entertaining and a huge force to be reckoned with. Loved watching you play!

Before you get too cozy, though, please transfer your coins to any/all remaining players!

Lara Álvarez

• Host
By Nova
Done! I gave them all to Kylie. I figure it'll help her afford something pretty from the mystery box.
Kylie liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Lara Álvarez wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:48:12 pmSeriously though, gutted to see you go here - you were incredibly entertaining and a huge force to be reckoned with. Loved watching you play!
Thanks for this comment, it means a lot. I used to be the sort of player who always felt robbed and frustrated if I didn't win or come close, but nowadays, I think it's more fun to focus on having the experience. I will absolutely settle for being an entertaining first juror over being a boring gamebot who made it all the way.

But, um, *cough* Nova for season DVD cover *cough*.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Also, RIP me being a lazy ass and getting no confessionals in my boot episode. lmao

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
1. Nova, how confident do you feel tonight?

Honestly, I couldn't be more confident. I'm pretty sure I have this entire cast wrapped around my finger. It's almost too easy sometimes. Like, come on guys, couldn't you at least challenge my skills a LITTLE?
Kylie liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Tegan
You seemed like such a queen girl I wish we got to know each other more but I take complete responsibility for not doing so since it seemed we were just on opposite sides of the fence. But they capitalized on that and good for them I guess haha

Tegan

• Jury
By Nova
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:23:34 pm You seemed like such a queen girl I wish we got to know each other more but I take complete responsibility for not doing so since it seemed we were just on opposite sides of the fence. But they capitalized on that and good for them I guess haha
Queen? Nah, I'm just some old fart from forever ago. :rofl:

I do wish we had gotten to know one another better since you seemed like a sweetie. I was honestly just completely overwhelmed and exhausted on merge weekend and then never recovered from it.

Also, what's with only girls being sent here? I am disgusted by the chauvinism in this game and will be filing several bills to address the problem in parliament.
Tegan, Kylie liked this

Nova

• Jury
By Nova
Statements that were true on one particular day can turn out to be proven untrue by subsequent events, and thus are not true on a different day. That's basically how human knowledge develops.

Also hi!

Nova

• Jury
By Baden
To be fair we kinda voted out most of the guys before jury even started. Out of 13 players to make the jury phase, only myself, Ben, David, Jarrad, and Mat have male aliases. Depending on how the game plays out. There were just more women to vote out, I guess?
Nova liked this

Baden

• Jury