By Mat
Tegan wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:37:22 pm I'd be impressed with Ben if he gets this bc his social game was pretty bad :rofl: he'd honestly be proving himself
Nailed it!
Sarah, Tegan liked this

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
Seems like even in game sharns been realized as a potential winner threat... and if bens anti jarrad rantings had any weight it seems like it will come down to those 2 leaving david a potentially secured sport

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
The gift of gab. The prince of personality. The challenge champion. A man of so few worlds he was lucky votes were on parchment and not verbal. King Bennnnnnn!

Mat

• Jury
By Kylie
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:43:28 pm Seems like even in game sharns been realized as a potential winner threat... and if bens anti jarrad rantings had any weight it seems like it will come down to those 2 leaving david a potentially secured sport
Yeah, unless it was some weird staged shit. At least Ben can tell us.

Kylie

• Jury
By Daisy
Okay, campaign efforts going to #SharnForFinalImmunity now. Still hopeless tho. And Jared made it very. clear to me in game he thought he could beat Sharn. maybe that opinion has changed though or that was a ballyhoo.

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:48:58 pm Okay, campaign efforts going to #SharnForFinalImmunity now. Still hopeless tho. And Jared made it very. clear to me in game he thought he could beat Sharn. maybe that opinion has changed though or that was a ballyhoo.
I spoke too soon 🤭Curse you mobile tab switching.
Michelle liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:50:48 pm Alert. Alert. Alert. Jarrad has been LIED to
If only I could imagine a world where that could possibly happen to a person, I might summon up more empathy.
Jonathan LaPaglia liked this

Kylie

• Jury
By Sarah
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:48:53 pm if sharn pulls out this final comp win and cuts jarrad ill venmo her $100 myself*
*not really im broke
she may cut david out of spite

Sarah

• Jury
By Michelle
i have no clue if thats even close to being right i def wouldnt have smoked before this if i was still in the game lmao
Mat liked this

Michelle

• Jury