By Mat
You just said it. I was worried I had my hand in too many pies and would be voting you all out and costing myself jury votes. I did not accomplish that, but if you look at all the previous chats, all he has done in burn his allies to move forward. Like a shitty Russell Hantz/Sandra. Someone comp'd Sharn to Sandra as "anyone but me" and I thought that was apt, but really Jarrad has been playing like Sandra this whole time. He has burned over half the jury/players: Kylie, Tegan, maybe Tessa , Dave and me. Ben/Sharn/Dave all played better games imo.
Sarah liked this

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Daisy
Mat wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:31:01 am You just said it. I was worried I had my hand in too many pies and would be voting you all out and costing myself jury votes. I did not accomplish that, but if you look at all the previous chats, all he has done in burn his allies to move forward. Like a shitty Russell Hantz/Sandra. Someone comp'd Sharn to Sandra as "anyone but me" and I thought that was apt, but really Jarrad has been playing like Sandra this whole time. He has burned over half the jury/players: Kylie, Tegan, maybe Tessa , Dave and me. Ben/Sharn/Dave all played better games imo.
I am agreeing with this. Jarrad played so lazy and rude at times imo. You guys will see my savage confessionals about him but I dubbed him Jarrasshole in those :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I will explain now where my hatred began.

SO, I LITERALLY WENT OUT OF MY WAY TO TRY AND BEFRIEND THIS MANS ON OLD ARUM BECAUSE SO MANY PEOPLE WERE SAYING OH I LIKE JARRAD, GET SOMETHING GOING WITH HIM. THAT IS WHAT I TRIED TO DO.

I forgot what vote out this was on old arum, but Jarrad approached me one day and said that he felt in danger. I said hey dude, I feel cool about you and I won't be writing your name down tonight if I'm asked to.

Then he says to me "Oh we should get a group going." I WAS THINKING FINALLY, AM I GOING TO BE ADDED TO AN ALLIANCE CHAT THIS SEASON (the answer was no, i would be added to 0 ALLIANCE CHATS THIS SEASON :rofl:)

I said to him "YES! I WOULD LOVE THAT! WHO DID YOU HAVE IN MIND?"

I am not exaggerating. This mans proceeds to name every single person on old arum. And then says "ugh yeah idk i just like everyone here"I was shocked and in tears from laughing. I was like so you are feeling in danger but yet do not want to give me any fucking names for an alliance. Okay buddy. :crine: Tbh that sums like my frustrations with most of you minus a few people. But Jarrad was the absolute worst offender. the fact that he so blatantly tried acting in danger to me, suggested to form a group (HE SUGGESTED IT, NOT ME). And then listed every single person on our tribe to be in said group. I completely and rightfully so wrote him off from there.
Michelle, Mat liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Sarah
On old Arum we had a group chat with Me, Kylie, Mat, Jarrad, and Tegan.

Maybe he was confusing the people in the 5 LOL
@Daisy further proof hes not doing that great.

Sarah

• Jury
By Daisy
Sarah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:48:55 am If I ever play again, I vow to be savage in my confessionals like Daisy 😂 #Jarrasshole is hilarious.
Girl just look out I was savage to you too :crine: :crine: :crine: ALL IN GOOD FUN I SWEAR TO GOD THOUGH. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Y'ALL AT SOME POINT I WAS GETTING SO BORED IN THIS GAME I HAD TO MAKE IT FUN FOR MYSELF SO YES BEEFS WERE CREATED.
Sarah liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Sarah
Daisy wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:51:23 am
Sarah wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:48:55 am If I ever play again, I vow to be savage in my confessionals like Daisy 😂 #Jarrasshole is hilarious.
Girl just look out I was savage to you too :crine: :crine: :crine: ALL IN GOOD FUN I SWEAR TO GOD THOUGH. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Y'ALL AT SOME POINT I WAS GETTING SO BORED IN THIS GAME I HAD TO MAKE IT FUN FOR MYSELF SO YES BEEFS WERE CREATED.
No worries, its all in good fun. I was pretty pissed the day I got voted out and the next day so I wasn't your biggest fan either :crine:
Daisy liked this

Sarah

• Jury
By Daisy
here was my exact confessional cause i cp the convo in it

Jarrasshole: i think we could get something going probably?

Me, finally being bold enough to ask someone a straightforward question since everyone has been fucking doing it to me:That would be nice! Did you have anyone in mind?

Jarrasshole:well i like sarah tegan michelle kylie mat... idfk i literally like everyone left. thats the hardest part

Now please this dude did not just list the entire fucking tribe to me. No way :woozy:
Mat, Sarah liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Tegan
Do we know for sure if it's a F2 or F3? I'll comment on everyone's cases post later tonight probs

Tegan

• Jury
By Daisy
Ayo guys i’m in the fucking sky with my cat eating cheese and crackers with wine. God bless! Let’s watch these bitches fight it out
Michelle, Mat liked this

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Mat wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:15:12 pm Kiddie pool. Back yard. Weed pass. Margs. TWDY - Players Holiday
Why are we all literally thriving :loveeyes:

Daisy

• Jury
By Daisy
Michelle wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:15:34 pm oh with jarrad being safe those 3 have to turn on each other this must be so satisfying for you daisy hahahaa
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LET THEM EAT CAKE
Mat, Michelle liked this

Daisy

• Jury