By Mat
Michelle wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:38:34 pm jarrad win f4 immunity, take out sharn... then do a killer speech against bens weaker social game
Ben or Sharn > anything he can still accomplish unless his speech is delivered with dime bags and free Yeezys
Sarah, Daisy liked this

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Michelle
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:41:49 pm Ben or Sharn > anything he can still accomplish unless his speech is delivered with dime bags and free Yeezys
lolololololol thats fair his road to victory is a lotttt harder now but i dont think he deserves to be counted out yet! i would like to be pleasantly surprised by what he might accomplish!!!!!
Mat liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:54:45 pm Hey Jury,

Go read the first question we asked on Touchy Subjects. Then read it again. Report back your findings

Hope this helps.

:hattip:
Sure but that doesnt 100% mean it is. Like this game doesnt have twists. Just really says who is the biggest goat.

Mat

• Jury
By Sarah

Go read the first question we asked on Touchy Subjects. Then read it again. Report back your findings

Hope this helps.

Juuso, always the sassiest host. :hattip: :inlove:

Sarah

• Jury
By Michelle
i thought we were doing the box at f7.... when i started that challenge it took me 30 seconds of going wtf is this matching shit.... and then i remembered i did that matching game in my first season lmaoooo but i was fully expecting the box i wanted to prove to myself it wasnt just a fluke winning that last time it was sad lmao
Mat liked this

Michelle

• Jury
By Mat
I'm sure I would find a way to choke and lose it again, but I was beyond ready this time.

Mat

• Jury
By Lara Álvarez
Mat wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:00:20 pm

Hope this helps.

Sure but that doesnt 100% mean it is. Like this game doesnt have twists. Just really says who is the biggest goat.
Es verdad, pero if you knew anything about Australian Survivor...even with all their twists one thing has remained consistent... :crazy:

Lara Álvarez

• Host