By Kylie
Your offer was unacceptable. I'd never have voted Mat out. I offered Daisy. :crine: :crine: :crine:

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Tessa
Baden wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:37:37 pm
Kylie wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:21:39 pm
Baden wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:17:11 pm My MO was completely public knowledge and I openly admitted I was a dangerous wildcard player, and you think I would've opted for playing it safe and guaranteeing a loss rather than shake up my position and actually have a chance at winning?
Nope, def don't think you'd have done it!
Good answer! :angel: F7 was a best case scenario for me anyway. Even if I had flipped, I had no way of knowing if you would even get me that far or if you'd boot me sooner. Honestly, if you wanted me to flip on Tessa, your best bet would've been to look past that one vote and made some plans that had us succeeding as a pair. Something concrete like "You, me, David, Mat, and Tegan can run until f5" would've been soooooooo much more valuable to me than "Flip and I'll keep you safe".
Not you hypothetically contemplating trading out Daisy you and Me’s f3 path for a f5 path! The absolute audacity of this hypothetical offer
Sharn liked this

Tessa

• Jury
By Baden
Kylie wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:58:28 pm Your offer was unacceptable. I'd never have voted Mat out. I offered Daisy. :crine: :crine: :crine:
I could've got behind someone else than Mat, he was just by biggest threat aside from you and of course I was gonna go ham that night. Daisy was such a weak sauce boot offer because she was loyal to me and was already gonna flip because she knew she was on the bottom of your totem pole. Daisy boot at f12 wouldn't have helped me at all. We ended up going for Sarah that night so even that could've happened and I'd have given your offer some credence. You play a great game but it was too easy for me to tell your plans never included my long term survival and that exchange was just proof for me.

Baden

• Jury
By Baden
Tessa wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:24:28 pm
Baden wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:37:37 pm
Kylie wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 5:21:39 pm

Nope, def don't think you'd have done it!
Good answer! :angel: F7 was a best case scenario for me anyway. Even if I had flipped, I had no way of knowing if you would even get me that far or if you'd boot me sooner. Honestly, if you wanted me to flip on Tessa, your best bet would've been to look past that one vote and made some plans that had us succeeding as a pair. Something concrete like "You, me, David, Mat, and Tegan can run until f5" would've been soooooooo much more valuable to me than "Flip and I'll keep you safe".
Not you hypothetically contemplating trading out Daisy you and Me’s f3 path for a f5 path! The absolute audacity of this hypothetical offer
Nah, the Slumber Party was the group I wanted work with most out of everyone, I never would've flipped on you that night. I'm just saying that if Kylie was gonna make me an offer, she could've made one that was worth even pretending to consider.
Tessa liked this

Baden

• Jury