By Ben
Jarrad wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:13:38 pm Well, we were, and I tried to rekindle it, but it never happened. The closest we were was on Arumbera 3.0, and then after that, it's been further and further apart ever since.
Good times those were.

Ben

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Sharn and Ben, please plead your cases.

You have 5 minutes to do so starting at the time of this post.

Jarrad and David, you have until then to change your votes. If you do not change your votes, Ben and Sharn will face off in a tie-breaking immunity challenge.

Good luck.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Ben
Alright, this is obviously directed at David and not Jarrad.

David, I have better odds of beating Jarrad in final immunity than Sharn does. If you keep your vote on Sharn, and she does home, you 100% get to the final 2 because no matter who wins final immunity, you're there.

Ben

• Jury
By Ben
Jarrad wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:22:07 pm He literally said himself that he should go tonight. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh
What the hell do I know? I'm dumb.

Ben

• Jury
By David
Sharn has dominated the game more than any of us even realize. She has had more influence and control than anyone in this game. I know I am absolutely hated after tonight, but this is going to a tie

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
I thought that Ben was going to go so that you and I had the best shot at immunity. I would have taken you too David. Potentially giving Ben the win here.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Jarrad wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:26:15 pm I thought that Ben was going to go so that you and I had the best shot at immunity. I would have taken you too David. Potentially giving Ben the win here.
I need to make the move that is best for my game. I don't want to make the same mistakes I did in the past.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
I can't believe Ben has made you guys believe that I'm some huge jury threat. Please name me ONE thing that I've done that I can take credit for other than just winning immunity? I've done nothing but be strung along, been on the wrong side of things multiple times. I don't get it. I just really, really, don't get it.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Sharn
Jarrad wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:26:15 pm I thought that Ben was going to go so that you and I had the best shot at immunity. I would have taken you too David. Potentially giving Ben the win here.
Jarrad enough of this nonsense. Ben is not a jury threat!!!!
Ben liked this

Sharn

• Jury