By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome Uluru to Tribal Council,

We'll now bring in the members of our jury: Nova, Tessa, Kylie, Tegan, Baden, Sarah, Michelle, Mat, and Daisy voted out at the last Tribal Council. You are reminded not to address the jury, but they can post smileys.

Jarrad, if you would like to give away your immunity, you have 5 minutes to do so.

Votes will be due at 8:15:00 sharp. Good luck.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Sharn
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:02:44 pm Alright guys, quick council tonight because it is a final 2 vs. a final 3. Sharn, how does that impact your decision tonight?
It kind of annoys me tbh. I was a bit caught off guard by it all. So now I'm readjusting my strategy to now hopefully create a new path where I even make it to the F2.

Sharn

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Ben
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:09:18 pm
Ben wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:08:10 pm
Jonathan LaPaglia wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:06:43 pm Ben, who should go home tonight?
Me. I'll kick everyone's ass at the end. Except Jarrad of course.
Do you think Jarrad is the frontrunner in the finals?
Yeah, he's played great and he's the newbie. Automatic victory.

Ben

• Jury
By Jarrad
There is no newbie. That was the knowledge I received as my first mystery box. I thought this was common knowledge. That's why I haven't played a super megapower. If I had a super megapower as a newbie I would have already used it. SMH.
Sarah liked this

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Ben
Jarrad wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:11:46 pm There is no newbie. That was the knowledge I received as my first mystery box. I thought this was common knowledge. That's why I haven't played a super megapower. If I had a super megapower as a newbie I would have already used it. SMH.
Mmm hmm.

Ben

• Jury
By Jarrad
I was told I could use the knowledge however I wanted and I used it to be honest with people. We were never close so I never had a reason to tell you.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
And you'll see at the very end of the game who I've played as and realize I was telling the truth. But you can choose not to believe me if you want.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Ben
Jarrad wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:12:21 pm I was told I could use the knowledge however I wanted and I used it to be honest with people. We were never close so I never had a reason to tell you.
That's harsh. I thought we were close once.

Ben

• Jury
By Jarrad
Well, we were, and I tried to rekindle it, but it never happened. The closest we were was on Arumbera 3.0, and then after that, it's been further and further apart ever since.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe